Cutting off Gravity to travel

Old August 24th 09, 09:16 AM posted to sci.astro
Elijahovah

Default Cutting off Gravity to travel

What do you think of the writers intent in FIRST MEN IN THE MOON
to imply perhaps gravity can be cut off by a substance blocking mass
attraction.

Mass as it accumulates increases its field of attraction to all other
mass. And only motion and speed of motion breaks that attraction, or
actually counters it in a ratio. But can a subtance or energy exist
that barricades or blocks attraction, the way that metals curve or
bend or block magnetic attraction of a magnetic field. Mass attraction
is an energy field, so how does it differ from magnetic field, and how
is it the same as magnetic field, and so then what cane we look for
that would block gravity the way we block magnetism. Is this sci-fi or
is it actually faith in theory toward invention.

I have been intrigued since the movie. Yet no science has ever pursued
it.
Old August 24th 09, 09:25 AM posted to sci.astro
Elijahovah

The movie perhaps inspired no one because instead of magnetism the
book and/ or movie compared it to cutting off light which is direction
and radiates out instead of spherical passing thru things. In other
words, light is blocked by many more things than a magnetic field is
blocked and so people see light as being rays radiating out rather
than a field that permeates thru the mass. However, magnetic field
effects metals as metals effect magnetic field while non metals all go
uneffected by this energy force. Where is the formula as to why? Yeah
sure metals align atoms, but why can't other atoms be aligned that are
not metals. Who is there that has researched how metal atoms align by
having electrons or protons in a manner that non-metals do not have.
Why is it that metals like aluminum which cannot be magnetized can be
placed in a coil of electricity and then they will be magnets while
current is running. The coil has little power in its hollow center
without the aluminum, yet put the aluminum there and now it attracts
( I think, hmm does it?). Though current can run thru aluminum, the
coil is not shorting to the aluminum (the coil is insulated or coated)
other wise it couldnt coil the current to create the field. So what is
it that makes this aluminum amplify the current-created field fi the
current is not running thru the aluminum core. Some where we have the
power then to block gravity to create motion as the movie suggested.
Old August 24th 09, 09:27 AM posted to sci.astro
Elijahovah

[...]
it that makes this aluminum amplify the current-created field if the
Old August 24th 09, 10:32 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

On Aug 24, 10:16*am, Elijahovah wrote:
[...]

Gravity field emission is the limit in science, let alone gravity
shields. Sure countering gravity is easier. If you know how let me
know.

Old August 24th 09, 10:42 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

On Aug 24, 10:27*am, Elijahovah wrote:
[...]

There is an easier method than using electricity and coils to create
motion.
The physics of motion is called Kinematics by Galileo and one can
achieve
creating motion mechanically. This brings us back in science some
hundred
years. One uses weights, and their motion controlled. I have a book
and
can send it which explains how to create motion without electricity
(Tesla) or
without the ideas in the rotating disk paradox. Second, you will not
have
access to 10 megawatts to lift a tiny frog a little off ground. The
mechanical
solution was already made, tested in experiments in my book. Its
countering
gravity secrets are sold for $610 at http://www.lulu.com/content/paperbac...idding/7527730

It has a price.

g m b a j s z a r @ y a h o o . c o m

Old August 25th 09, 08:40 AM posted to sci.astro
Elijahovah

There is an easier method than using electricity and coils to create
motion.
The physics of motion is called Kinematics by Galileo and one can
achieve
creating motion mechanically.

Is there anyone with intelligence that posts in these newsgroups.
No one said anything about creating motion with electricity.
Rather the anology was comparing magnetic field to gravity,
and if magnetic field can be created and also cut off or diverted,
then even though logic says only mass can create gravity, it doesnt
prove
this gravity cannot be cut off or diverted the way a magnetic field
is.
But of course it is people who thik they are so smart and genius,
looking down on me and others as being stupid, who will then imply
that
we said things we didnt say. And when confronted on how stupid they
are
to belittle us to look so much smarter than us, they then attempt to
make us more stupid saying we didnt choose the right words. Newsgroups
and chats are for misfits who no one wishes to talk to, so they come
in here to feel they are worth something by posting their ****.
Why do i bother.
Old August 25th 09, 09:09 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

On Aug 25, 9:40*am, Elijahovah wrote:
[...]

I didn't look down on you. I too compared magnetic fields and
gravitational
fields just a few weeks ago and tried to speculate about it.

Keyword: field emission

Question: Can gravity have field emission like electric fields

Answer: I said if you know how, tell me.
Old August 25th 09, 09:14 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

On Aug 25, 10:09*am, gb wrote:
[...]

A river does not create gravity toward the motion of the water
particles. Even if the river would flow with a million miles an hour,
there would be no gravity sensed toward the flow of the river, and
this river would be as big, volumous.

Tesla produced anti-gravity.

My book claims counter-gravity action, but like with the river, has
very little if any gravity fields.

Old August 25th 09, 09:24 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

[...]

Gravity is such a weak force, that we would have to move a large river
with a million miles an hour to start feeling it. Don't have that
amount of energy. Tesla lifted a few grams with many megawatts of
electricity.

Shielded gravity can only be countered, sure. I am the one who
misunderstood you. I thought you knew more about this.

Old August 27th 09, 04:35 PM posted to sci.astro
Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet[_2_]

On Aug 24, 2:32*am, gb wrote:
[...]

know.- Hide quoted text -

It's rather simply actually. Just push the Purple button on
the upper console panel while holding firmly to the orange glass rod
with your left hand.