No MER Opportunity Pictures of Beagle Crater Bowl?

Old September 5th 06, 08:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
Canonbie

Default No MER Opportunity Pictures of Beagle Crater Bowl?

Perhaps I missed them but I don't recall seeing any pictures taken by MER
Opportunity of the interior of Beagle Crater. There were a couple of the
approach to the rim but that seemed to be all.

Any pointers?
Old September 5th 06, 09:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Canonbie wrote:
Perhaps I missed them but I don't recall seeing any pictures taken by MER
Opportunity of the interior of Beagle Crater. There were a couple of the
approach to the rim but that seemed to be all.

Any pointers?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...s/opportunity/

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...portunity.html

Look between Sols 883 through 895 in the raw image gallery. You can use
the color panoramas as a guide to what you're seeing, and where
everything is inside the bowl of the crater.
-Mike

Old September 5th 06, 11:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Canonbie wrote:

Perhaps I missed them but I don't recall seeing any pictures taken by MER
Opportunity of the interior of Beagle Crater. There were a couple of the
approach to the rim but that seemed to be all.

Any pointers?

All the photos are he http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/images.html
....as well as all the press releases.
The 3D ones are particularly interesting.

Pat