Astroview 90

Old September 17th 03, 11:33 PM
PatDotson

Default Astroview 90

I'm looking to upgrade from a 60 mm Tasco. Planning right now to stick with a refractor. Here is what I'm considering at the moment:

Orion Astroview 90 EQ w/
Single axis drive
Orion 2x-3x variable Barlow
(and possibly) 17mm Plossl

I want to stay below $500 which is possible with the 90 mm, but would consider going to a 100 or 120 mm.

Are these telescopes available for less $$$ somewhere other than Orion's web site?

Are there any other brands I should look at?

Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.net/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals