free public open night

Old January 31st 04, 08:57 AM
James Vincent

Default free public open night

Hi All
Castle Point Astronomy club in the U.K have a free public open night,
tonight 31st Jan in south Essex. At least 15 telescopes of various sizes
from 3 to 20 inch will be set up for viewing, weather permitting!
www.cpac.org. for details

--
Wishing you clear dark skies,
Jim Vincent.

Old January 31st 04, 02:33 PM
Rod Mollise

No problem, gives me a chance to thank you (and Brandon) for that
great Jupiter (and Saturn) Java applet - the Planets.

I'll say. Great little program and I use it all the time!

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html