OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

Old February 28th 21, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default OT: A message regarding the rapid transformation of our world

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:57:17 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:25:55 +1100
Daniel65 wrote:
So why bother Proselytising??

People meet Jesus at some point in their life. They come to the cross
broken, realizing they have sin, not wanting to be judged for that sin.
They ask Jesus to forgive them. In that instant they are saved, not
before.

"Yes, he has been trying to comfort himself with these
suppositions; but he had found all in vain. All in vain;
because Death, in approaching him, had stalked with his
black shadow before him, and enveloped the victim. And
it was the mornful influence of the unperceived shadow
that caused him to feel--although he neither saw nor
heard--to feel the presence of my head within the room"
from 'The Tell-Tale Heart'--Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849)

Edgar Poe was born to David Jr. & Elizabeth Arnold Hopkins-Poe
in a rented house on 62 Carver Street (71W03:59,42N21:01, this
two-story brick building was razed in 1959, now parking lot at
62 Charles St South) Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday January
19, 1809 "before dawn of that day"..."three hours after mother
left the Theatre" 1:00 AM LMT (C/HR, named "Edgar" four nights
later, Jan. 23rd). Birth time seems correct. Poe was saturnine.