Hagar is in that basket of deplorables..............

Old September 14th 16, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Hagar is in that basket of deplorables..............

............but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Old September 14th 16, 11:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't brainless
minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us
And soon enough we will see who the real loser is on election day. It won't
be Trump.
....If she even is stupid enough to keep running until then, as even the most
nieve can now see what a piece of **** she really is.

And YES,...Hitlery has forced me to be on the same political side as Hagar,
and for that, I will NEVER forgive her.

Old September 14th 16, 02:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

****Illness can be cured. Stupidity, not so much.

Old September 15th 16, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't brainless
minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us
And soon enough we will see who the real loser is on election day. It won't
be Trump.
....If she even is stupid enough to keep running until then, as even the most
nieve can now see what a piece of **** she really is.

And YES,...Hitlery has forced me to be on the same political side as Hagar,
and for that, I will NEVER forgive her.

*** You're a sweetheart, Bast. If we ever meet, God forbid, I'll owe you
a dinner for your conversion from the party of slugs and moochers
(see noTroll) to the party of proud and productive member of society ...
I bet you're a vegan ...

Old September 15th 16, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't brainless
minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us
And soon enough we will see who the real loser is on election day. It won't
be Trump.
....If she even is stupid enough to keep running until then, as even the most
nieve can now see what a piece of **** she really is.

And YES,...Hitlery has forced me to be on the same political side as Hagar,
and for that, I will NEVER forgive her.

****Illness can be cured. Stupidity, not so much.

and you're proof that even a radical lobotomy is not the cure-all

for utter stupidity ...

Old September 15th 16, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't brainless
minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us
And soon enough we will see who the real loser is on election day. It won't
be Trump.
....If she even is stupid enough to keep running until then, as even the most
nieve can now see what a piece of **** she really is.

And YES,...Hitlery has forced me to be on the same political side as Hagar,
and for that, I will NEVER forgive her.

****Illness can be cured. Stupidity, not so much.

and you're proof that even a radical lobotomy is not the cure-all

for utter stupidity ...

and you're proof that even after an ice-pick lobotomy, one remains a
short bus riding window licking 'tard.

Old September 15th 16, 02:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:53:38 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't brainless
minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us

who cares what that old hag wants us to believe.

Notroll2016 loves Jihadi invaders because they are the foreigners getting that $12,000 federal welfare check and not any Americans.

Notroll2016 belongs to the zombie minions that are fully functioning parasites. The left is in horror of getting off the couchpotatoe and getting some work done.

Notroll2016 is a 500lbs couch potatoe slob (Dan Quayle).

Old September 15th 16, 01:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

snip noTroll drivel

and you're proof that even after an ice-pick lobotomy, one remains a
short bus riding window licking 'tard.

*** still not an original thought in your feeble brain ... but then, you
do reside in the "Show me State", you pathetic hick ...
Old September 15th 16, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here and
can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't brainless
minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us
And soon enough we will see who the real loser is on election day. It won't
be Trump.
...If she even is stupid enough to keep running until then, as even the most
nieve can now see what a piece of **** she really is.

And YES,...Hitlery has forced me to be on the same political side as Hagar,
and for that, I will NEVER forgive her.

Gary Johnson is the answer!

Double-A

Old September 16th 16, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
...........but he said he wasn't worried because, "I was borned here
and can't be deplorted.

Well,....Maybe we aren't all deplorables, but at least we aren't
brainless minons who worry about what hitlery thinks of us
And soon enough we will see who the real loser is on election day. It
won't be Trump.
...If she even is stupid enough to keep running until then, as even
the most nieve can now see what a piece of **** she really is.

And YES,...Hitlery has forced me to be on the same political side as
Hagar, and for that, I will NEVER forgive her.

Gary Johnson is the answer!

Double-A

Oh hell no.
The first libertarian that supports TPP, and other trade deals that will
make the government even more massive, and omnipotent.
Face it, we have no real choices, only other than to pick the one that we
hope will do the least damage.
.....And that is not what I want to support

Where's Hagar Notroll2015 Misc 1 October 7th 15 01:35 AM
Where is Hagar? NotTroll2Ol5 Misc 4 August 7th 15 01:53 AM
Hagar's new job Notroll2015 Misc 1 February 17th 15 10:08 PM
What's in the basket? Alan Erskine[_2_] Space Shuttle 8 March 28th 08 04:11 PM
Slide wire basket system any use ? P Colyer Space Shuttle 8 June 11th 07 08:10 AM