My First Saturn

Old October 9th 03, 02:21 AM
Jose Suro

Default My First Saturn

Pretty soft - a lot softer than on the eyepiece is you ask me but I have to
start somewhere. Shot over the roof of my house so this I think had a lot to
do with it.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/jsuro/saturn-07102003.htm

Take Care,

JAS

Old October 9th 03, 02:23 AM
jm

"Jose Suro" wrote in message
om...
Pretty soft - a lot softer than on the eyepiece is you ask me but I have

start somewhere. Shot over the roof of my house so this I think had a lot

do with it.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/jsuro/saturn-07102003.htm

Take Care,

JAS

I don't understand the Photoshop reference I see in a lot of these pictures'
descriptions. What is that used for?

Old October 9th 03, 02:35 AM
Jose Suro

Photoshop is probably the best general image processing program on the
planet. It allows manipulation of the final image for contrast, color
correction, etc.

Take Care,

JAS

"jm" wrote in message

om...

Old October 9th 03, 08:46 PM
Jim Walling

That's a really great first image! I've had times when its been extremely
crisp in the E.P., looks great on the digicams small lcd screen, then I'm
totally disappointed with the images once they are downloaded. It's fun but
it can also be frustrating at times, stacking is the key and the more the
merrier . Keep up the good work.

Jim

om...