Fall in Gresham

Old October 1st 17, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Fall in Gresham

Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...
Old October 1st 17, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

If Summer is done with how come its like July here in Anaheim.Everyday its stays at 90F and no rain? Trebert
Old October 1st 17, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert, you are http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
and "badly damaged goods". You should have posted that
into your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
wherein "it fits" and "is on the money". "Go Figure"...
Old October 1st 17, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 7:40:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

If Summer is done with how come its like July here in Anaheim.Everyday its stays at 90F and no rain? Trebert

Some clouds at 8am,but they burn off,and its another hot day.Staying in Anaheim and shoot some pool at the Sports Bar.Its part of a bowling alley.I play that the loser buys.TreBert
Old October 1st 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Bert, you said "I feel very safe when Iie. I will lie till I
die" and your self-praise shows that you are not only
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig and
"badly damaged goods", but your lies belongs into your
Old October 1st 17, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps "Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved me the trouble.

Double-A

Old October 1st 17, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 10:47:55 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 7:40:36 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

If Summer is done with how come its like July here in Anaheim.Everyday its stays at 90F and no rain? Trebert

Some clouds at 8am,but they burn off,and its another hot day.Staying in Anaheim and shoot some pool at the Sports Bar.Its part of a bowling alley.I play that the loser buys.TreBert

Fall has definitely arrived here in Gresham. Scattered showers throughout the days. Currently 59F and raining. I am wearing a sweater and using an umbrella. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 70%. We may get some sunny days this midweek, but temps will be very mild.

The Ducks were the only football high point yesterday, beating Cal 45-24!

Double-A

Old October 2nd 17, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps
"Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved
me the trouble.

Double-A

*** you could just copy all the same drivel, except lower the daily
temperatures by 15 degrees and then add one degree to account for
Global Warming.

Old October 2nd 17, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 4:13:05 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps
"Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved
me the trouble.

Double-A

*** you could just copy all the same drivel, except lower the daily
temperatures by 15 degrees and then add one degree to account for
Global Warming.

You know I don't buy into Global Warming.

60F here in Gresham today. Sun through scattered clouds. Wind north at 6 mph.

Have to leave early today to meet Kim who is bringing me some gourmet Korean food that she bought with food stamps. Oh gosh, there's that teat again!

Double-A

Old October 3rd 17, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** Since someone else is mooching the meal, don't feel guilty.
After all, you've been doing it for so long, I'm sure in your mind
it has morphed into an entitlement ... happy dumpster diving ...

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 10:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM