The New Ninth Planet - Sixty Symbols

Old February 10th 16, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.astro
The Starmaker

Default The New Ninth Planet - Sixty Symbols

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Sam Wormley wrote:

The New Ninth Planet - Sixty Symbols
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJC0a1n1B0

Evidence suggests that a ninth large planet might be lurking well
beyond Pluto. Discussed here by Professor Mike Merrifield, an
astronomer at the University of Nottingham.

Read the paper about it: http://bit.ly/planet_nine

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

NASA said that there is no actual proof yet that Planet Nine exists - it remains a theory up to this day.

Read the paper he

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/12...heory-nasa.htm

NASA, but the agency cautions that no planet has yet been detected.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/201...oven-says-NASA

Translation...it's there when We ****in says it's there! Don't **** with our territory!!

Translation: We haven't figured out how to milk it yet....

i mean, NASA is only about one thing....to ensure the continuing supply
of funds, right?

There would have to be something else...some other gimick..to ensure the
supply of funds
using a new 9th planet...like saying there is possibly an ocean on top
of the planet, NOT
under it.

Or maybe their instruments detect a tree.

**** the water, youknowwhatimean?

You know how it works, right? They (NASA), gets some stupid woman scientist to say she detected aliens...

whenever NASA wants to hide a fraud, they get one of their women to do it.

This has got to be the most stupiest girl on the planet!
http://www.seti.org/seti-institute/n...und-aliens-yet

“We can’t define intelligence" – Jill Tarter

"we haven’t been able to look everywhere yet." – Jill Tarter

Anybody have any idea how long would it take to look...everywhere?

So, she is quoted as saying:

“When I was a student, there were 9 planets. End of story.
We wondered if there were other planets – and now we know. It turns out planets are very common.” – Jill Tarter
http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/04/set...#.f2rfwv2:h8Of

So, if I would ask Jill, How many planets are there in our solar system today?

She'll probably respond with if she was an honest person...

"HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW WITH THESE GUYS AROUND ME???"
"EVERYDAY DAY THEY TELLING ME SOMETHING ****IN DIFFERENT!!!"

Then she go on and say...
"THERE'S NO ****IN ALIENS OUT THERE, I'M JUST DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY."

Then she'll say..."I WASTED 60 YEARS OF MY LIFE LISTENING TO THESE ****IN STUPID PEOPLE!!!"
Old February 10th 16, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.astro
The Starmaker

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Sam Wormley wrote:

[...]

So, she has to say: “We can’t define intelligence" – Jill Tarter

meaning, “We can’t find intelligence"

And what kind of person uses the word "can't" in their vocalubary????