Moon Laws

Old October 27th 07, 07:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Moon Laws

On Oct 25, 10:42 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 25, 1:53 wrote:

On Oct 19, 10:42 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 18, 3:59 wrote:

On Oct 14, 9:23 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:28 wrote:

On Oct 14, 5:16 pm, Jim Davis wrote:

William Mook wrote:
I suppose when the voice of reason can't prove me wrong, they
call out the voice of unreason.

William, would you care to identify by whom you mean by "they"?

Surely you don't think there's a mysterious "they" out there trying
to make life difficult for you, do you?

I mean, that's always been *Brad's* complaint. :-)

Well, if this line of reasoning causes Brad to temper his responses
does it matter?

Now that's a weird contribution, Rabbi Mook. What part of MI5/NSA did
you say you worked for?
- Brad Guth -

Is it just me being Californicated watching all the specialty license
plates in Malibu, but does MI5/NSA when you squint at it look like
MENSA? Is Brad trying to tell us something? Is he sending a coded
message? Discuss among yourselves. Cause we're not going to get
much done talking about moon laws.. haha..

Of whomever has the biggest and best battery of SBLs (aka laser
cannons) is clearly in charge of whatever "moon laws" they'd care to
impose. The best location and energy resource for accommodating those
SBLs is directly related to my LSE-CM/ISS. Terribly sorry about all
that.

What do exactly you have against an efficient and safe Lunar Space
Elevator?

BTW, is there anyone else in this anti-think-tank of usenet naysayland
that likes 75+% of your research and ideas, besides myself?

Just wondering, can you list those of usenet as being constructively
in support of anythingWillie.Moo/(William Mook)?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Brad,

Please understand, and I say this with the greatest respect and care I
can muster, you are quite mad. Literally out of your mind. The
moment that dawns on you without remorse, without self revulsion,
without attacking yourself, without guilt, you can begin to heal.

Now, having said that, please understand I have nothing against your
schemes they are merely wrong. I have nothing against your beliefs.
They are merely wrong.

Its just that simple. If you would adjust your thinking so that you
could see that you are foregoing a lot of happiness in your life
because first and foremost you want to be right. And if you cannot be
right, then its war! haha..

Let me put it this way. Let's say there was a President who told the
American people that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
when there wasn't. And lets say there was a President who told the
American people that Al Queda operated out of Iraq when it iddn't.
And lets say that there was an American President who told the
American people that our troops would be greeted as liberators when
they wouldn't. And lets say that there was an American President who
said that the Iraqi oil would pay for the war, which it couldn't. Now
lets say the American President really and truly believed these things
when he said them. Would he be right in asking someone who questioned
the validity of those beliefs, why he hated America? What he had
against America?

Same thing with you Brad. Such a President may be ill-informed, may
be a tool of larger powers, may be crazy, may even be a liar. But one
thing that President couldn't logically and rationally ask anyone who
called him on his judgments, is what did you have against America?
That's just madness and points directly at madness.

Same thing with you Brad. WHat do I have against your lunar space
station elevator idea? Well, I have nothing against it,except it
won't work as you advertise and its a waste of time energy and
resources to even think about. But you wrongly and madly jump from
that benign statement about reality to what do I have against you? I
have nothing at all against you Brad except you waste an inordinate
amount of time on unworkable insane bull****, and no matter how
clearly and plainly someone points out the error of your ways, you
absolutely refuse to acknowledge the madness and ask what people have
against you. haha..

To which we conclude, you are either ill-informed, or a tool of larger
powers, or crazy, or lying through your teeth. And these are not
mutually exclusive.

I saw a picture in the New York Times the other day of the Dali Llama
and President Bush in the Capitol Rotunda. Bush was running his mouth
pointing at some detail of the artwork in the Rotunda. That'd be like
him, having audience with one of the most enlightened humans on the
planet and not taking the time to listen what he might have to say,
and wasting his time with pointless minutiae. haha..

You just gotta laugh. The way the Dali Llama was laughing while Bush
was running his mouth. And that's the way I laugh at you and your
insane questions. While I try once again to set you on the road to
sanity.

good luck dude.

??? "To which we conclude" ??? (there's that pesky "we" again)

Does that mean that your MI5/DHS/NSA/CIA infowar resources are running
a bit thin?

BTW, when am I getting that ride onboard your N367G? (I'd like nothing
better than taking a spendy crap at 40,000' while onboard your private
737-75). If I got better and stayed really nice (even to those nasty
Zion Yids), could I have one of my own?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Oops! looks as though I've just killed off our resident MI5/NSA/CIA
spook William Mook. Sorry about that. Perhaps Raytheon and General
Electric can find it within their offshore corporate hearts to forgive
and forget, just like they forgave and forgotten about most of
everything else that got us into this perpetrated cloak and dagger
bloody and spendy 9/11 fiasco.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 30th 07, 01:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Oct 25, 3:41 am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 20, 5:28 am, wrote:

On Oct 19, 10:47 wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:21 am, wrote:

A $40 billion satellite networkthat provided 50 billion broadband
wireless channels to existing wireless hardware and has a $100 million
recurring cost, would provide basic services to existing providers at
such a cost that they would jump onto the systemd so fast. And you
could also steal some customers from those providers with slight
reduction in costs and improvements in service. And you could bring
more customers into service at today's prices or slightly below todays
prices. All this would gen up $35 billion a year and consume
something like 2 billion of your channels.

Now, you're in a position to win a price war and expand your income
to about $120 billion per year - and increase participation in the
market to about twice as many subscribers as you had in the market
before the system was created.

I agree, so when is William Mook, Warren Buffett and myself going to
accomplish this worthy task that's worth "$120 billion per year"?
- Brad Guth -

Well I'm working on some synfuel plants right now. Once that is
underway I will do some acquisitions in the US. I am not seeking
outside investors or participation.

Willie.Moo, I must say that Raytheon and General Electric N367G
corporate 737-75(BBJ) jet is impressive. Is any part of it your's?

I'm certain that Raytheon and General Electric have each taken
advantage of every possible tax credit under the sun (and then some),
in so much that basically that spendy aircraft has became owned by the
public that had to pay extra tax so that those corporate folks didn't
have to spend an actual red cent out of their deep pockets.

Are you trying to suggest that you're well connected?

When do I get a ride in that nifty N367G?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

I was shown the jet at the 2006 NBAA annual meeting October '06 down
in Florida by AVPRO. Since 1999 737 airframes go for $12 million and
there were a lot of surplus, and since GE had fully depreciated this
jet (it belonged to Jack Welch) I offered $16 million for it. AVPRO
sales person laughed. They'd need at least $35 million. I pointed
out that at $1900 per flight hour at $16 million they'd have zero
dollars in the jet after depreciation allowances. After some
negotiations I thought we agreed on $32. That after Delta Air Elite,
whom I arranged to operate the jet for my Swiss Trust, said they could
make $500,000 profit per week shuttling teams and VIPs to China in it
during the 2008 Olympics.

But before I could close on that, GE then fired AVPRO and hired a
Florida biz jet reseller who told them they could get $65.5 million
out of the 8 year old jet. New BBJs cost $64 million so I think this
madness. The jet is still for sale. Boeing is selling their 2002
BBJ, and a BBJ slated for delivery in 2008 is being offered for
sale.

Rising oil prices and a general slow down in the US economy bode ill
for the sale of these jets. I've gone back to my $16 million offer -
which I think fair.

Once I acquire a BBJ, you can certainly charter time on board for
$11,000 an hour, 2 hour minimum. With a capacity of 14 that's less
than $1,000 per hour per person. So, for a 2 hour flight you could
take a team of 14 people 1,000 miles in a short period of time and get
some business done en-route.

Of course if you're talking about flying from LA to Sydney, or LA to
Jakarta, with 14 people flying business class - you have 20 hours in
flight each way which is non productive. And you're paying $20,000
per person - in business class. And you're paying $600 per hour for
the folks you're flying around. So, that's 40 hours times $600 -
which is another $24,000 - a total of $44,000 per person. Do this
twice per month, and you're talking $88,000 per person, and 14 people
$1.23 million per month on air travel of critical people.

At $32 million acquisition cost - that's $640,000 per month plus 80
flight hours per month - at $2,000 per hour - another $160,000 - a
total of $800,000 - a savings of $430,000 per month from the business
class flights for 14 people.

With an 8 year depreciation schedule that's another $333,000 off per
month - and interest payment deductions and so forth - you can see
having a jet to keep your teams on task - and productive in transit
which is invaluable.

Add to this two flights per month, another 60 rentable hours at
$11,000 per hour - for the Chinese olympics - and that's another
$660,000 of income - which reduces costs dramatically.

Old October 30th 07, 05:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Oct 20, 5:28 am, wrote:

On Oct 19, 10:47 wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:21 am, wrote:

[...]

$660,000 of income - which reduces costs dramatically.- Hide quoted text -

You'd best acquire that BBJ as being from a certain offshore phosphate/
guano island nation of Nauru (aka NASA/Apollo moon landing site),
perhaps regestered as part owned by Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger, so
that there'll never be any of those pesky future questions to avoid.

The cost of jet fuel at perhaps $5.50 or even $7.00 per gallon
(including all local and federal tax) is not a problem if you are rich
and powerful, as you simply adjust your cost of living by putting your
hands more frequently into that offshore cookie jar, which of course
always has to include enough cookies for the ownership and operations
of that BBJ as one of those essential perks of your business, even
though your business doesn't actually require any such BBJ.
- Brad Guth -

Old November 2nd 07, 04:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 5:28 am, wrote:

On Oct 19, 10:47 wrote:

On Oct 10, 4:21 am, wrote:

[...]

These assets are acquired by a company that is set up off-shore by a
holding company that holds all my business assets off-shore. Personal
assets are something else.

The off-shore company then leases the jet to me as it does to any
other qualified users, but my costs are offset by my credits earned -
which is not income unless and until I spend the income for me
personally which is the proper thing to do.

Your comments about cookie jars and moon landing sites are non-
sequitous and make no sense whatever.

Old November 3rd 07, 08:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 1, 7:22 pm, wrote:
[...]

Hmmmm, just like Dick Cheney and of his warlord puppet GW Bush. In
other words, the rich and powerful like yourself do not pay those
income or most other taxes. Instead the rest of us snookered village
idiots get to pick up the slak created by those of your spendy kind.

Your comments about cookie jars and moon landing sites are non-
sequitous and make no sense whatever.

Spoken like the warm and fuzzy pretend atheists that you are.

And the typical usenet contributions of naysayism and/or of topic/
author bashings or banishment by those in charge of our private parts
(including those of yours) is going exactly according to their Zion
plan of global domination action, isn't it. (or is it those pesky ETs
in charge of most everything?)

BTW, plan on your Jet-A fuel costing $10/gallon at most international
airports by the end of this year. Perhaps you can park that fancy BBJ
in some trailer park, and rent it out as a spendy office or private
convention space that's available by the hour. Meanwhile, the Muslim
oil in Iraq is still accessible at roughly $1/barrel, but only if you
pay that loot to the right folks. Of course with the US$ value
falling like a bloody rock, perhaps $2/barrel is a safer bet.

How about our investing in a few of those black market oil tankers, as
made stealth as Muslim WMD by our advanced technology, that can sneak
in and out of Iraq's limited sea port?
- Brad Guth -