TODAY IN HISTORY -- The Smithsonian -- Ouch!

Old August 10th 03, 10:47 AM
Ed Conrad

Default TODAY IN HISTORY -- The Smithsonian -- Ouch!

TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
(Why some are reading this twice)

It took talk.origins almost 2 1/2 hours to post
the first posting I posted. So I assumed that
the posting I posted wouldn't be posted and
reposted the original posting I posted. Then,
just seconds after the repeat posting was
posted -- the posting I posted for the one
not posted -- the first posting IS posted,
so the posting I posted after the posting
I posted means you now have two postings
I posted.

Hope that clears things up.

: Nice little song and dance, there, Zippy!
: Can you balance a ball on your nose?

Where did THAT come from? SCRAM, Sleazeball!

Ed Conrad
Ed Conrad

http://www.edconrad.com
http://www.edconrad/com

Man as Old as Coal
Ladies as Old as Coal

BUT BEFORE YOU GO . . .

The Smithsonian may have put their filty hands on this...

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/first.jpg

but they haven't put their filty hands on these.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg