Oh, Gawd! Not MORE Petrified Bones

Old August 12th 03, 05:32 AM
John Zinni

Default Oh, Gawd! Not MORE Petrified Bones

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

Yep!

Discovered Sunday, Aug. 10, and they all originated
between anthracite veins, same as all the others.

One, if I'm not mistaken, is a petrified tooth (the biting edge
broken off during the horrific catastrophe)

No! YOU guess which one.

Please be assured that I can match a different petrified bone
for every insult launched against truth here on t.o.

I'm confident I'll still be standing when the pseudos are on
the canvas, their corner men shoving smelling salts up their
rear end to get their brain working.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-021S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-012S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-013S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-014S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-011S.JPG

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-015S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-016S.JPG

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-007S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-010S.JPG

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-019S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-021S.JPG

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/PetBones/MVC-018S.JPG

Ed Conrad

http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Liffe After Death

Wow! Those rocks REALLY look like rocks ...

Wait ...
Could this mean ...
Yes it must ...

Rocks as Old as Coal!!!

Old August 12th 03, 06:16 AM
Paul R. Mays

John..

Don't fluff off his fantastic finds so fast...
didn't you notice the links.. these are special
rocks... they are all old as coal Pet Rocks....

"John Zinni" wrote in message
.. .