There's a new troller on the loose

Old December 21st 03, 10:50 PM
Shawn Grant

Default There's a new troller on the loose

I don't know Shawn, I'm kinda dissappointed you haven't jumped on Alan
Craft
in his Refund or Exchange post,

I didn't see his post. I guess the subject didn't catch my interest.

Old December 22nd 03, 12:12 AM
RichardN22

Check out Greg Dortmond on uk.sci.astronomy. Is he on quite a
fishing expedition.

Why in the world would we want to do that for? We've got enough problems here.

Richard Navarrete

Astrophotography Web Page -
http://members.aol.com/richardn22

Old December 22nd 03, 12:42 AM
lightshow

Chuck wrote:
I don't know Shawn, I'm kinda dissappointed you haven't jumped on Alan Craft
in his Refund or Exchange post, I was looking forward to it, don't
know if you can keep up with two news groups ...

"Shawn Grant" wrote in message

I am thinking about trolling other user groups is that one a good one to
troll on?

Why not? Wtf, it's only bandwidth..g

lightshow

Old December 22nd 03, 02:52 AM
Michael A. Covington

"Linus Das" wrote in message
om...
Check out Greg Dortmond on uk.sci.astronomy. Is he on quite a
fishing expedition.

Only one troll on uk.sci.astronomy? Last time I was there I encountered so
many I thought I was in Norway!

Old December 22nd 03, 05:09 AM
lightshow

Michael A. Covington wrote:
"Linus Das" wrote in message
om...

Check out Greg Dortmond on uk.sci.astronomy. Is he on quite a
fishing expedition.

Only one troll on uk.sci.astronomy? Last time I was there I encountered so
many I thought I was in Norway!

BFG heh heh

light

Old December 22nd 03, 10:19 AM
Doogie Hoosier

I could use a new troller to tronsport my new toloscope.