TMT handed his ass by his mommies and sister

Old February 29th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Benny Fishhole

Default TMT handed his ass by his mommies and sister

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 06:43:00 -0800 (PST), "Chris.B"
wrote:

On Feb 27, 11:55*pm, Benny Fishhole wrote:

Your mommy just paged me, she said to tell you to get off her basement
computer and go out to find a job so that she can quit her toilet
cleaning job. I sent her a text telling her to shut up and keep
scrubbing. Now she's crying and she sounds just like you do.

Is this the literary giant I was supposed to hold in great awe? I had
hoped, wrongly it now seems, that some of your glory might be
reflected upon my humble skills with the English language. But, it was
never meant to be. You, and your first cousin inbreds, TMT and Gunner,
are unworthy of further effort to entertain myself at your expense.
Where would be the challenge? To quote another luminary from my own
forum: "It would be like shooting fish in a barrel." A skill, which
all of you no doubt posses, in highest self-regard. Y'all have a nice
day, dy'hear? spit... ting!

You are putting me to sleep with your dull and boring prose. Time for
you to stick a fork in it. We have some lovely parting gifts for you,
backstage.
Old February 29th 12, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Benny Fishhole

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:37:05 -0800, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 2/28/2012 6:43 AM, Chris.B wrote:
On Feb 27, 11:55 pm, Benny wrote:

Your mommy just paged me, she said to tell you to get off her basement
computer and go out to find a job so that she can quit her toilet
cleaning job. I sent her a text telling her to shut up and keep
scrubbing. Now she's crying and she sounds just like you do.

Is this the literary giant I was supposed to hold in great awe? [...]

Yeah, no kidding. When someone trots out a Usenet insult that was
already stale 15 years ago, you know you're dealing with a plodder.
gummer uses that one about the mom's basement computer a lot, too, along
with just about every other hackneyed expression anyone ever used in Usenet.

Hey Pimpleton! I thought you were still in, when did they let you out?
Did you lose much weight this time? Maybe you should change your name
to Pimple3quarterton.
Old February 29th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Feb 29, 2:57*am, Benny Fishhole wrote:

We have some lovely parting gifts for you, backstage.

Is that a threat or another temper tantrum?

Revenge is the auto-response of the social inadequate.

Are you feeling inadequate, Benny?

Old March 1st 12, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Benny Fishhole

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:34:48 -0800 (PST), "Chris.B"
wrote:

On Feb 29, 2:57*am, Benny Fishhole wrote:

We have some lovely parting gifts for you, backstage.

Is that a threat or another temper tantrum?

Did Monty Hall have temper tantrums and threaten his contestants?
Sorry, all you get is your lovely parting gifts, backstage. Now get
lost before I change my mind.

Revenge is the auto-response of the social inadequate.

WTF are you babbling about? Learn how to write something interesting
for the rest of us to read. Big FAIL from the inadequate projector
named Chris B. The B must stand for baboon.

Are you feeling inadequate, Benny?

Not at all, but nice final attempt with the projection. Not good
enough, you fell short again. Looks like I pwned you too.
Old March 1st 12, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Too_Many_Tools

On Feb 29, 10:52*pm, Deucalion wrote:

wrote:

On Feb 29, 2:57*am, Benny Fishhole wrote:

We have some lovely parting gifts for you, backstage.

Is that a threat or another temper tantrum?

Revenge is the auto-response of the social inadequate.

Are you feeling inadequate, Benny?

So you decided you were too inadequate to own a Ronco Pocket Fisherman?

Gunner

Did you forget to change your nym gunner?

I think he should start going by Mr. 57 Years Old Afternoon Delight.

TMT
Old March 1st 12, 10:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Feb 29, 10:08*pm, Benny Fishhole wrote:

Not at all, but nice final attempt with the projection. Not good
enough, you fell short again. Looks like I pwned you too.

My deepest sympathy, Benny. Only you can overcome your immaturity,
afflictions and delusions. Nobody else can do it for you. Sadly it
doesn't look as if you are ready to face reality. Life is a one-way
ticket. Enjoy the ride. While you still can.
Old March 1st 12, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Benny Fishhole

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 02:43:48 -0800 (PST), "Chris.B"
wrote:

On Feb 29, 10:08*pm, Benny Fishhole wrote:

Not at all, but nice final attempt with the projection. Not good
enough, you fell short again. Looks like I pwned you too.

My deepest sympathy, Benny. Only you can overcome your immaturity,
afflictions and delusions. Nobody else can do it for you. Sadly it
doesn't look as if you are ready to face reality. Life is a one-way
ticket. Enjoy the ride. While you still can.

I plan to live forever.
Old March 1st 12, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Benny Fishhole

wrote:

On Feb 29, 2:57*am, Benny Fishhole wrote:

We have some lovely parting gifts for you, backstage.

Is that a threat or another temper tantrum?

Revenge is the auto-response of the social inadequate.

Are you feeling inadequate, Benny?

So you decided you were too inadequate to own a Ronco Pocket Fisherman?

Gunner

Did you forget to change your nym gunner?

Did you forget to change your douche bag, Douchebag?
Old March 3rd 12, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
[email protected]

On Feb 26, 4:31*pm, Benny Fishhole wrote:
Lawyer: Lesbians’ assault on gay man can’t be hate crime

Three women identified by their lawyers as lesbians were arraigned
yesterday on a hate crime charge for allegedly beating a gay man at
the Forest Hills T station in an unusual case that experts say exposes
the law’s flawed logic.

“My guess is that no sane jury would convict them under those
circumstances, but what this really demonstrates is the idiocy of the
hate-crime legislation,” said civil liberties lawyer Harvey
Silverglate. “If you beat someone up, you’re guilty of assault and
battery of a human being. Period. The idea of trying to break down
human beings into categories is doomed to failure.”

Prosecutors and the ACLU of Massachusetts said no matter the
defendants’ sexual orientation, they can still face the crime of
assault and battery with intent to intimidate, which carries up to a
10-year prison sentence, by using hateful language.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regiona...er_lesbians_as...

Laugh,laugh,laugh!

If the penalty for beating up someone you don't hate is 10 years and
the penalty for beating up someone you do hate is 15 years, can you be
sentenced to 5 years just for hating someone but not beating them up?
Or do you get to subtract 10 years from 5 years, thereby earning a 5
year credit which can be applied to another crime?

(I would assume that if you beat someone up, then you must already
hate them.)

Old March 3rd 12, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.astro.amateur,talk.politics.guns,alt.survival,alt.politics
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 3, 2:48*am, wrote:

(I would assume that if you beat someone up, then you must already
hate them.)

Or hate yourself. Is domestic violence really the result of hatred of
the partner? Or self-loathing? Is the violence against the victims of
forced marriage the result of hatred?