He failed astronomy

Old September 10th 03, 07:40 PM
Davoud

Default He failed astronomy

Matt:
Personally, I would rather have a leader that screwed around in
college, drank beer, hit the hash pipe a couple of times, got laid,
and had some FUN, than some dork nerd mofo who never did anything but
study and watch Star Trek episodes all the time! Oh my God, I think I
just described Bill Clinton!

*****

Alright, right-wing freako-nutsos, make up your minds. Did Clinton get
laid too much or not enough!?

It ain't the behaviour so much as the hypocrisy, ya know. Did Dubya pay
for an abortion for a pregnant girlfriend as some people who knew him
back them have claimed?

Davoud

A President lied to us with the terrible consequence that a woman had
to send her dress to the cleaners. Another President came along and
lied to us and the only thing that happened was that thousands of
innocent people died. Jeez! Go figure!

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old September 10th 03, 07:45 PM
Jon Isaacs

Personally, I would rather have a leader that screwed around in
college, drank beer, hit the hash pipe a couple of times, got laid,

I think you got one, Daddy paid the bills for the fun and games.

Personally I prefer someone who studied and made the best of the opportunity
given to them.

Oh my God, I think I
just described Bill Clinton!

jon

Old September 10th 03, 07:50 PM
Phil Wheeler

Default He failed astronomy (Way OT]

Davoud wrote:
Matt:

Personally, I would rather have a leader that screwed around in
college, drank beer, hit the hash pipe a couple of times, got laid,
and had some FUN, than some dork nerd mofo who never did anything but
study and watch Star Trek episodes all the time! Oh my God, I think I
just described Bill Clinton!

*****

Alright, right-wing freako-nutsos, make up your minds. Did Clinton get
laid too much or not enough!?

Likley not enough by Hilary but too much by others g

But who really cares about that or whether he or Bush would be competent
astronomers? Has little to do with job performance.

And re that, the elections of 2004 are the only real measure in this
country.

Phil

Old September 10th 03, 08:32 PM
Al

Did Clinton get
laid too much or not enough!?

He probably got plenty, but not much from his wife. It's good to know that
Bill will never lurk in the halls of the whitehouse again...I hope.

A President lied to us with the terrible consequence that a woman had
to send her dress to the cleaners.

He didn't just lie to us, he lied _under oath_ to an investigating body. If
he could tell a seemingly unimportant lie under these conditions, he could
also tell a big lie...maybe one that could kill thousands. I often
wonder...what would people like you have done to George Bush if he was the
type that would nail any young girl that walked within arms length.

Al

Old September 10th 03, 08:35 PM
SPQR

(wicate) wrote in message . com...
"Joe S." wrote in message ...
GWBush's transcript from Yale.

Check out his astronomy score.
http://www.americanpolitics.com/bushtranscript.html

your point is?

Why don't you post your own transcript so we can have a good laugh?

He's not trying to pass himself off as President so his transcript is not important.

SPQR

Old September 10th 03, 09:21 PM
Richard DeLuca

Default He failed astronomy [now short]

In article ,
John Steinberg wrote:

Richard DeLuca wrote:

The only problem with you is that you apparently have too much time on
your hands GRIN.

And this from a recent retiree. Sheesh, Richard, talk about the pot
calling the kettle black.

Excuse me while I take a nap..

Nice yet banal segue, but I have to ask, as a Bushie, when you read this
stuff, what goes on inside your head? Do you think, ``hey, just a minor
mental lapse'' or is it something else?

I really want to know because, for the life of me, I cannot fathom how
one can objectively go through this kind of litany of mental gaffes and
not think the president is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Still, I'm
open to other possibilities.

Excuse me while I take a nap..

Just joking. I assume your question is sincere, so you will have an
answer, by private email. Life's too short to lose friends by
discussing politics on this newsgroup.

Hey, how's your flooring working out? Finally some good astro weather
has come to NY -- how's it up north by you?

So far the Pergo floor is holding up just fine after a month or two. It
looks beautiful, is easier on dropped eyepieces, is far more
comfortable, and cleaner than the concrete it covers. The real test is
what it will look like after having gone through at least four seasons.
I'll report back at that time.

Thanks for the welcome home. Interesting trip, but that's just too much
time in the air for a human being -- I'm still jet lagged and I *think*
I've been back for weeks!

You're welcome. .
I just got my new passport, and it has all those blank pages. This time
I intend to work on filling it with trips to the Caribbean, not the
Middle East.

Best Regards,
Rich
Old September 10th 03, 10:54 PM
Jon Isaacs

He didn't just lie to us, he lied _under oath_ to an investigating body.

He lied about something was the business of three adults and no one else.

If you want to try on a big lie, try "Weapons of Mass Distruction" on for size
and then compare it to a lie about a some Hanky Panky in the back room....

Jon Isaacs
Old September 10th 03, 11:26 PM
Richard DeLuca

In article ,
John Steinberg wrote:

Nice yet banal segue, but I have to ask, as a Bushie, when you read this
stuff, what goes on inside your head? Do you think, ``hey, just a minor
mental lapse'' or is it something else?

John Steinberg
-John Steinberg
email: lid

Well, I DID try.......
Old September 11th 03, 01:00 AM
Phil Wheeler

SPQR wrote:
(wicate) wrote in message . com...

"Joe S." wrote in message ...

GWBush's transcript from Yale.

Check out his astronomy score.
http://www.americanpolitics.com/bushtranscript.html

your point is?

Why don't you post your own transcript so we can have a good laugh?

He's not trying to pass himself off as President so his transcript is not important.

Maybe the question is how the poster did in Astronomy (what this forum
is about).

Old September 11th 03, 02:07 AM
Matt Tulini

Phil Wheeler wrote:
Does it really matter? How many astronomers, even Nobel Laureates,
would you want in government or as President. None I know.

What about presidents that got a 71 in poly sci and a 70 in sociology? ;-)

-Matt
--
Remove 'TINLC' to reply.