Titan's vast stash of Hydorcarbons ...

Old December 20th 13, 02:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Titan's vast stash of Hydorcarbons ...

Lakes of Methane near its North Pole, holding 40 times more surface
accessible fuel than Earth's proven oil reserves ...

http://news.yahoo.com/total-volume-s...194635067.html

All we need is to employ GuthBall's technology and tow the Moon Titan to
the LaGrange 1 location (L1) and then send the fabled Goth/Mook dirigible
airships to harvest the free lunch of the Solar System. One could employ
the use of their fabled Thorium reactor to provide the necessary power.

Sequestered CO2 could be used as a ballast on the way back from Earth and
jettisoned at strategic locations, to ultimately spiral harmlessly into the
Sun, thus solving Global Warming at the same time.

With all that free fuel, we could bring back our beloved V8 engines ...
hell, make the V12 the standard for the automotive industry and let 'er rip
!!! free fuel, free disposal of waste gases and likeness of GuthBall and
Mook forever ensconced for public admiration atop of Mount ****more.

Old December 20th 13, 05:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, December 20, 2013 6:43:08 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
[...]

Actually, with Mook and his plasma method of extracting any number of specific elements, and those subsequent fusion methods of creating more than sufficient thrust velocity in order to overpower local gravity and orbital issues, is where taking navigational trajectory command of a moon like Titan isn't going to be nearly as insurmountable as once thought.

However, for the moment and remainder of this century, just exploiting the innards of our own moon would be more than sufficient and highly beneficial once those Chinese TBMs have excavated and their methods having processed a few km of tunneling into our moon, and eventually moving it into a halo orbit within Earth L1 would then resolve any number of otherwise spendy and lethal terrestrial considerations.

The good part is that none of your kind of redneck FUD-masters are needed, so you can just sit back and watch.

Old December 20th 13, 05:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

*** Make sure you let us know when the Moon relocation project gets under
way ... wouldn't want to miss it for the world. I suppose you'll use a
Thorium Reactor powered Space tug ...

Old December 20th 13, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, December 20, 2013 9:26:22 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Friday, December 20, 2013 6:43:08 AM UTC-8, H�gar wrote:

[...]

Being that a tethered space tug is going to be way the hell far away, it could be an array of uranium or perhaps spent MOX fuel powered rockets of pure unshielded fission produced dirty thrust. However, there's no shortage of solar energy for powering several GW worth of heavy ion thruster that's relatively inert as long as you're not standing directly in the high velocity thrust exhaust path.