OM aka Bob Mosley

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 27th 16, 10:33 PM posted to sci.space.history
Matthew Ota[_2_]

Default OM aka Bob Mosley

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 1:59:20 PM UTC-7, Gene DiGennaro wrote:
Some of us oldtimers here remember a fellow who went by the screename of OM. He was a cantankerous trollish fellow that knew his stuff but internet etiquette was certainly not his forte! He ruled this group for years.

It is my sad duty to inform folks that OM aka Bob Mosley passed away today from complications due to diabetes. RIP Bob, we'll miss you.

I will not miss him. He was rude and combative. Very poor manners. Not a gentleman.