ASTRO: New solar image

Old February 27th 07, 02:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Default ASTRO: New solar image

Hello everyone. Attached is my latest H-alpha solar image and a Calcium
K-line image also. Clear Skyz, LA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	07-02-25e.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	465
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07-02-25a.jpg (118.3 KB, 120 views)
Old February 27th 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

LA wrote:
Hello everyone. Attached is my latest H-alpha solar image and a Calcium
K-line image also. Clear Skyz, LA

Beautiful!
Rick

Old February 27th 07, 08:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Kev

Nice...

Its raining, again

Kev

Old February 28th 07, 04:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Thanks Kev. I hope it clears up for you soon. Clear Skyz, LA

"Kev" wrote in message
Nice...

Its raining, again

Kev

Old March 1st 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Hello everyone. Attached is my latest H-alpha solar image and a Calcium
K-line image also. Clear Skyz, LA

Wow, that rocks! :-) Great images, looking forward for more!

Menno
rain, oh rain ... why do you cause so muuch pain?
just one night of clear skies, is that too much asked?

Yes, answers the rein ... obviously :-((