OT Note to people who...

Old December 23rd 05, 10:41 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle

Default OT Note to people who...

.... Respond to messages that are sent here as spam or other stupid reasons
really should think before doing so.

Why, Well, a lot of us avoid the clutter by only allowing textual messages
to get to us or via a text only server, or with spam traps, and when you
respond, you make us all aware of what we normally would not see, and as
such, play into the hands of those posting the crap.

Brian

Email:

Old December 23rd 05, 01:59 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle

I agree 100%.... and if people must respond to this crap how about not
quoting the entire message...

.uk...

Old December 23rd 05, 08:08 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle

ONE SINGLE THIS IS A RIPOFF POST THEN IGNORE THEM!

I HOPE most readers here are intelligent enough to not fall for such
schemes!

Old December 24th 05, 12:11 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle

Brian Gaff wrote:
... Respond to messages that are sent here as spam or other stupid reasons
really should think before doing so.

Why, Well, a lot of us avoid the clutter by only allowing textual messages
to get to us or via a text only server, or with spam traps, and when you
respond, you make us all aware of what we normally would not see, and as
such, play into the hands of those posting the crap.

Brian

Well now sometimes I admit the Jacques van Oene messages are blatant
NASA propaganda, but I think you are being a bit harsh.

;-)

Rusty