Note to Astrographics

Old June 7th 05, 06:22 PM
Bob Schmall

Default Note to Astrographics

John Steinberg wrote:
Spamming me will not increase your sales, but it will earn my eternal
emnity

And if you're too cheap to even pay for a registered copy of your bulk
emailer, you're probably too cheap for anyone to do business with.

Plus, you're using a Mac for your evil deeds! Slime!

Plus, you've ignored my request to be removed from your list. Scum!

Bob