ASTRO: Sun Note (active)

Old June 3rd 07, 12:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Kev

Default ASTRO: Sun Note (active)

I take it everyone's noted the new spot on spaceweather.com?

(No pick from me at mo, I've sprained my arm I use to lug the scope about)

Kev

Old June 3rd 07, 01:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

I take it everyone's noted the new spot on spaceweather.com?

(No pick from me at mo, I've sprained my arm I use to lug the scope about)

Kev

Yep and it looks great :-)
Attached image is not really good (clouds and bad seeing) but it is
promising to be a cool spot :-)

Menno

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sunspot960_3_2007_0603_061650(3).JPG
Views:	164
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	921
Old June 3rd 07, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_1_]

"Kev" wrote in message
I take it everyone's noted the new spot on spaceweather.com?

(No pick from me at mo, I've sprained my arm I use to lug the scope
about)

Kev

Sorry about your arm, Kev. Hope it gets better soon.

George

Old June 5th 07, 02:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"Kev" wrote
I take it everyone's noted the new spot on spaceweather.com?

(No pick from me at mo, I've sprained my arm I use to lug the scope about)

Kev,

I hope your arm gets better soon. Maybe a nice active sun will help!

I did note the spot, but we have mostly rain thanks to tropical storm
Barry. Maybe in a day or two I'll get a look.

George N

Lowest Note TheXXFiles Misc 0 July 15th 06 01:46 AM
Note of Thanks from ED CONRAD Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 1 April 2nd 06 02:20 PM
OT Note to people who... Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 3 December 24th 05 01:11 AM
Note to Astrographics Bob Schmall Amateur Astronomy 0 June 7th 05 06:22 PM