...I Just Love This Country!

Old May 15th 06, 08:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Default ...I Just Love This Country!

On vacation this week. Get to try out my little
chaos based trading system. Bought ticker escl
at lunch for 7.25, just sold it for 10.98.
First day and I'm up 50%, this is not typical
performance, must not let it go to my head.

Something interesting should happen again
tomorrow. Can't wait

I just love this country so much it hurts

Jonathan

Old May 18th 06, 02:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy

"jonathan" wrote in message
. ..

On vacation this week. Get to try out my little
chaos based trading system. Bought ticker escl
at lunch for 7.25, just sold it for 10.98.
First day and I'm up 50%, this is not typical
performance, must not let it go to my head.

Something interesting should happen again
tomorrow. Can't wait

I just love this country so much it hurts

Wednesday am bought escl again at 7.12.
Sold first thing this morning at 8.50.
Another 19%.

And that is how is you do that!