How the Black Race built this country.

Old July 3rd 13, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default How the Black Race built this country.

wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 9:14:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:57:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 4:13:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 04:41:58 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

snipped to conserve virtual paper

El Crappo, seems everyone HAS your number. So why don't
you just do all of us a favor and save yourself from any more
embarrassment and STFU.

Old July 3rd 13, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote:

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 4:13:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 04:41:58 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

RT

YaaaaaWnnnn and buddy YOU are not from the South. If you were you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

you ****ing moron. I am from the south. you can not even go much
farther south that where I am. at least in the usa

As far a Jamie Foxx is concerned. What's your problem? I saw the original broadcast. That WAS a primarily Whit
e audience laughing and applauding. It was said in jest. Poor Whitey can't handled it when it goes the OTHER way?

yeah white croud at a black awards show. I gotcha
idiot
As for Blacks being the most talented. They sure have a lock on almost every sport. Singing and acting... I have to agree, that's a stretch.

lets see.. theres baseball and that would be a big no way
football.... most the tough spots are black and most of the key areas
where problem solving are concerned like quaterbacks coaching stuff
like that is white so I would say it is pretty equal
basketball is mainly black but who cares it is basketball
golf has one good black player tiger woods and many many good white
players so golf is white
same with tennis
boxing is mainly black however the MMA fights are pretty much all
white
oh btw how many vlack bowlers do you know?
so lets sum it up. You are so wrong. I sould say that it is mainly
equal

please check your facts before you post bull****. your arguments are
not coming from an educated front. you are just spouting crap that you
may think is true or crap you have heard that may have been passed on
several times already.

Wait a minute, if both Pacino and Foxx were nominated in the same year for their blind man performances
and you had to choose between Pacino's performance in The Scent of a Woman or Foxx's Ray which one would have won the Oscar? Pray tell......

yeah and if pacino said I got to kill all the black people in the film
what would blacky have to say about that?

As far as your reverse racism notions are concerned.... My advise, get the **** over it.

RT

Yeah I know truth is a bitch and it stings like a mother ****er
you dont even realize it but you are taking up for those being racist
which wouold make you racist. well maybe you do realize it. In other
words this debate/argument is moot because you do not have an unbiased
opinion.
Old July 3rd 13, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote:

snipped to conserve virtual paper

El Crappo, seems everyone HAS your number. So why don't

you just do all of us a favor and save yourself from any more

embarrassment and STFU.

STFU? Why when debating racists is so easy. You let them speak and they hang themselves.

So let’s sum it up:

Hag we all know you are an out and out racist. That’s a given. Further explanation is not needed. All one has to do is check the archives.

HVAC is a racist but doesn’t know it. He thinks he’s smarter than the average Joe but his ignorance and lack of experience shines through or should I say eclipses every point he tries to make, no matter what the subject. Chalk this up to a poor education that led him to believe the Vietnam lie combined with an excessive amount of hubris.

Saul (my CAP LOCK key is stuck) Levy thinks he’s a player in these conversations but can’t string two coherent sentences together so instead he FLAMES. As one would expect, he sucks at that too.

And from out of nowhere comes , He is a racist of a special sort.. He writes a response and then clarifies it by saying, “I’m not a racist”… Riiight. He thinks Black on White racism exceeds White on Black. He has no sense of history. Doesn’t understand the Welfare System that relegates the poor and particularly the Blacks to second-rate citizens, complains when I bring up the word empathy, can’t take a joke (Jamie Foxx) and thinks that just because the shackles of slavery have been removed Blacks should get over it and move on as if 240 years of slavery is just a bump in the road. A similar mindset shared by HVAC where he states "It's not about where you've been, it's about who you are". Whose ass did he pull that one out of?

Frankly speaking it has everything to do with where you’ve been, who the oppressors are and the system they have put in place to keep the disenfranchised just the way they are.

As far as yours truly is concerned and everyone having my number, you all know I can’t add or so I’ve been told. I just love to bust balls and like I said once before, I am here solely for entertainment reasons.

RT
Old July 3rd 13, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

Bil.., that original broadcast I was talking about concerning, “killing all the white people” was SNL. Get YOUR facts straight PUTZ!

Concerning sports. Baseball is dominated by people of color, meaning they have that “Black” gene. Football where once again Blacks dominate, your racist comments are duly noted. Coaching is political. White coach, white quarterback because Blacks are seldom given the opportunity. How many Black quarterbacks did you see playing while you were in HS hot shot? Golf, what a joke. I can’t even afford to play golf. However it took Tiger to put Whitey on notice. If he kept his dick in his pants he would still be on top. I wish I was a fly on the wall to hear the conversations when those Georgia craKKKers at the Masters knew they had to serve up his Green Jacket. Tennis, are you for real? No one has dominated the women’s ranks more than Venus and Serena. Men’s tennis only a few have come along. But attribute that to a lack of opportunity. Not many tennis courts in the ghetto. NBA… Christ, every one knows White men can’t jump. Boxing, once again is a sport dominated by men of color. So what does that leave Whitey with? Cage fighting for chump change. And you say it is “mainly equal”? Spoken like a true White man. The FACTS prove otherwise and it is evident that there is quite a disparity considering Blacks are only 14% of the population.

Read this and weep:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...94/2/index.htm

BTW Bil…you never answered my question. Who would have won the Oscar, Pacino or Foxx?

RT
PS From the South? Had me fooled. I could have sworn you were from bum buck North Dakota. Well that sure explains it. You’re just another ignorant craKKKer?
Old July 4th 13, 01:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Thursday, July 4, 2013 6:16:23 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
On 7/3/2013 7:15 PM, H�gar wrote:

The black gentlemen are too busy working regular jobs, like myself.

Hagem is black?

--

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Don't you just love it when we all get along.....

RT
Old July 4th 13, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:43:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

it is so easy to label people racist and I may even agree with some of
those but I am so sorry that I am not one of them. However you surely
seem to be. Or at least whomever was using your computer to post all
that other crap surely was. ya know even though hitlers control of the
jews did not last 240 years what he did to them was far far worse than
anything that ever happend to the black race in the respect of
slavery. As far as I know people of the jewish religon do not hate
germans now and have a prejudiced towards them. I am sure some do but
that is normal.just likee some whites hate blacks and blacks hate
whites but I am talking about the majority. and barely 60 years has
passed since that happend. ya see the jews are not milking it. The
jews realized that hey that was ****ed up what happend to us be we
have overcome it and it is now in the past.
and as far a jamie foxx is concerned you are so quick to put it off as
a joke but as I said before what if someone like jack nicholson were
to say at an awards show. At least I got to kill all theblack people
in the end. his career would be over and he would be labeld a racist.
but I have stated this before and you seem to have ignored it so that
tells me you have run out of arguments and are now just trying your
best to save face. So get off your ****ing high horse wake up and
smell the **** you are spewin out here