Universe: Expanding or Contracting?

Old July 1st 13, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Universe: Expanding or Contracting?

So John Nash says the universe is contracting. I can be objective and tentatively agree with him and so now what? Women say the opposite thing. Women say the universe is expanding... Well, what is at stake here? Women are smaller than strings... If it weren't for women, strings would be too small to exist. A closed system rotates at a constant rate but I suppose that is only true if women didn't exist... Maybe a closed system rotates at a constant rate in the opposite direction if men didn't exist.
Old July 1st 13, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

1.7.2013 21:37, Kevin Barry kirjoitti:
So John Nash says the universe is contracting. I can be objective and tentatively agree with him and so now what? Women say the opposite thing.

Women say the universe is expanding... Well, what is at stake here?

Women are smaller than strings... If it weren't for women, strings
would be too small to exist.

A closed system rotates at a constant rate but I suppose that is only
true if women didn't exist...

Maybe a closed system rotates at a constant rate in the opposite
direction if men didn't exist.

If there are not new birthing mass at the point of Big Bang here are
not anymore expanding and Galaxies speed is going slower.

We have at least three cyclic time... a Rounding the Earth's
middlepoint daily depending the moon, and rounding the sun, and our
sun-system rounding in it's orbital on Galaxy-center. Galaxies are not
perhaps YET rounding other galaxies, but there are expanding to larger
Universe. If there are not the largement, masses become everywhere very
hot, because the masses can't update themselves with cold-empty-volumes
- if there are not big escape-velocity from the Big-Bang point.

That Galaxy-exapnding is not so cyclic time but deterministic straight
time If Galaxies sometimes will contract also time comes backwards then.

Old July 3rd 13, 11:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Amazin[_2_]

Has it never occurred to you that Universe is already complete, and that it
is the atomic action of out metabolisms that gives us the impression of
action and time? Take a photo. That is a glimpse of Universal reality.
Take a film, speed it up or slow it down, that is also a glimpse of reality
similar to our observation.

Join your hands so that your arms form a circle in front of you. Consider
that it contains the entire Universe. Clearly it contains all that - from
our point of view here as part of the process of Universe - has ever
happened, and all that ever will happen.

The reality is that Universe here contains all of the past and all of the
future, but the image of past activity flees away at the speed of light, and
we have not yet arrived spatially to experience the things of the future.
All that our senses permit us to see is the thin slice of what we term 'the
present', however, it is all here, static and complete, but is merely
invisible to us for the reason I stated.

Oke?

Old July 5th 13, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, July 1, 2013 2:37:32 PM UTC-4, Kevin Barry wrote:
So John Nash says the universe is contracting. I can be objective and tentatively agree with him and so now what? Women say the opposite thing. Women say the universe is expanding... Well, what is at stake here? Women are smaller than strings... If it weren't for women, strings would be too small to exist. A closed system rotates at a constant rate but I suppose that is only true if women didn't exist... Maybe a closed system rotates at a constant rate in the opposite direction if men didn't exist.

Macro realm exspanding at an accelerating rate Micro is set. TreBert