Here we go again -- anyone heard from Starlord lately?

Old September 9th 07, 11:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names[_1_]

Default Here we go again -- anyone heard from Starlord lately?

Been a couple of weeks or so since his last post.

Old September 10th 07, 03:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
L.A.T.

"Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names" wrote in message
ups.com...
Been a couple of weeks or so since his last post.

I emailed him twice: didn't bounce but were unanswered.
I phoned and left a message on his answering machine.
I am concerned.

Old September 11th 07, 05:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Molo

Starlard wrote:

In article . com,
Buggering ****etard's Arsehole and Tubing Gerbils felched:
Been a couple of weeks or so since his last festering pustule.

the gimps telescope site still works
http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

****etard spammertard rosatard felchertard http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

What have you got against yourself. Leave the Netherlands and
join reality.

Old September 11th 07, 12:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.obituaries,soc.penpals,alt.astronomy
Hoots

i am pining wrote:
In article ,
Child Moloster squeaked squeak:
Starlard wrote:

In article . com,
Buggering ****etard's Arsehole and Tubing Gerbils
felched:
Been a couple of weeks or so since his last festering pustule.
the gimps telescope site still works
http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

****etard spammertard rosatard felchertard http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

What have you got against ****etard we love his arsehole. Leave the Netherlands and
join our star bugger parties in front of children.

we miss the tard three weeks gone did the barmy shela bugger off
to the big gerbil farm in the sky star tard come back tard
i need my tard
and spelling bee champion

****etard spammertard the gimp is gone http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

squeak