dont work

Old January 26th 08, 02:52 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,soc.penpals,alt.spam,alt.troll
Hoots

Default Wagontard dont work because he is always fawking HARD ****EDARSEHOLED

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
"Joey S. Shela Boi" iamanarsehole@loser felched a slippery gerbil:
"MiKe2" wrote in message
You gotta be full 'o **** !!

Yes, actually ****etard is a fawking lazy arsed bum with a 70 iq who sends a
lot of gob****e spam that he does quite well for donations to his
lager fund

thanks to fawking assholes like ****etard the spammertard of rosatard
this amateur arsetronomy bugger group has become a fawking
train wreck

"****etard" felched a gerbil:
i arm a arsehole send me dnoations
i nede a fawking drink you fawking nancy buggering arsehole

link to my famous telescope site and get more google hits
http://tinyurl.com/ypt5fn

nice fawking site shela

****etard spammertard gob****e rubbish

Whatever happened to Bork?