Why are the 'Fixed Stars' so FIXED?

Old February 6th 07, 11:23 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Jeff Root

Default Why are the 'Fixed Stars' so FIXED?

Henry,

After examining the image of your diplomas, I'm puzzled
why you replaced what was in the space for the graduate's
name with what appears to be your own name. Alteration of
the Australian National University diploma is especially
evident. The color you used for the background of the
lettering is the same as the color around the image edges.

Modification to the Sydney Technical College diploma is
less obvious, but a close look shows that you made new
text, reduced it to fit, and pasted it into the space
for the graduate's name.

Why did you do that?

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

Old February 7th 07, 12:02 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Androcles

"Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message ...
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:55:30 +0000, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:

In article , HW@....(Henri Wilson)
wrote:

No wonder Einstein's nonsense has been able to remain for 100 years with fools
like you around.

Here are a couple of typical curve matches produced using c+v.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/and.jpg
http://www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/rtaurC.jpg

Not bad eh? How much longer can you people remain under a massive delusion

But yet you are far too afraid to post your math! Courage of your convictions
and all that...

I've told you the principle.

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...WilsonFake.JPG

Old February 7th 07, 01:19 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dumbledore

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote
in message ...
Crackpot.

This message is for *your* personal safety, brought to *you* by Dumbledore,
the computer of Androcles, having passed my Turing Test
using Uncle Phuckwit for a guinea pig. How is my driving?
Call 1-800-555-1234

http://www.carmagneticsigns.co.uk/im...l/P_Plates.jpg
Worn with pride.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-plate

Old February 7th 07, 10:24 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

wrote:

In article , HW@....(Henri Wilson)
wrote:

No wonder Einstein's nonsense has been able to remain for 100 years with fools
like you around.

Here are a couple of typical curve matches produced using c+v.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/and.jpg
http://www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/rtaurC.jpg

Not bad eh? How much longer can you people remain under a massive delusion

But yet you are far too afraid to post your math! Courage of your convictions
and all that...

I've told you the principle.

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...WilsonFake.JPG

I knew you'd turn relativists eventually...

Snowing over there is it?

Old February 7th 07, 10:25 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On 6 Feb 2007 15:23:11 -0800, "Jeff Root" wrote:

Henry,

After examining the image of your diplomas, I'm puzzled
why you replaced what was in the space for the graduate's
name with what appears to be your own name. Alteration of
the Australian National University diploma is especially
evident. The color you used for the background of the
lettering is the same as the color around the image edges.

Modification to the Sydney Technical College diploma is
less obvious, but a close look shows that you made new
text, reduced it to fit, and pasted it into the space
for the graduate's name.

Why did you do that?

Becasue I found them at the local tip of course.

****ing moron......

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

Old February 7th 07, 12:02 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Jeff Root

Henri Wilson replied to Jeff Root:

After examining the image of your diplomas, I'm puzzled
why you replaced what was in the space for the graduate's
name with what appears to be your own name. Alteration of
the Australian National University diploma is especially
evident. The color you used for the background of the
lettering is the same as the color around the image edges.

Modification to the Sydney Technical College diploma is
less obvious, but a close look shows that you made new
text, reduced it to fit, and pasted it into the space
for the graduate's name.

Why did you do that?

Becasue I found them at the local tip of course.

****ing moron......

Henry,

You claim to have college degrees, but show evidence that
in fact you do not. In response to questions, you lie and
fling childish invectives.

Why?

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

Old February 7th 07, 08:42 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henri Wilson

On 7 Feb 2007 04:02:03 -0800, "Jeff Root" wrote:

[...]

Because nobody here who's anybody gives a **** about qualifications.

-- Jeff, in Minneapolis

Old February 7th 07, 08:48 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dirk Van de moortel

[...]

So then why did you forge them, Ralph?

Dirk Vdm
Old February 7th 07, 10:12 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote:

Because nobody here who's anybody gives a **** about qualifications.

So then why did you forge them, Ralph?

Dirk Vdm

Because no academic establishment with an iota of respectability would touch
him with a barge pole?

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 7th 07, 10:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article , HW@....(Henri Wilson)
wrote:

You claim to have college degrees, but show evidence that
in fact you do not. In response to questions, you lie and
fling childish invectives.

Why?

Because nobody here who's anybody gives a **** about qualifications.

But yet you must, otherwise you wouldn't have forged them.