Top Science Xprize For The Best and Science Team Officers Is In Order

Old September 5th 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Top Science Xprize For The Best and Science Team Officers Is In Order

nightbat

The awarding of a domestic top science prize for scientific
achievement is in order and profound Earth Science Team Officers should
be first in line.

See:

http://science.netscape.com/story/20...p-maths-pupils

With the supply of British scientists drying up thank heaven for the net
profound Earth Science Team Officers.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old September 5th 06, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
nightbat

The awarding of a domestic top science prize for scientific
achievement is in order and profound Earth Science Team Officers should
be first in line.

See:

http://science.netscape.com/story/20...p-maths-pupils

With the supply of British scientists drying up thank heaven for the net
profound Earth Science Team Officers.

ponder on,
the nightbat

One of the reasons I dropped out of my physics studies was that I heard
about too many physicists driving trucks and conducting church choirs
for a living. Back then programming was the hot ticket. Now we have
programmers driving trucks and IT centers staffed with East Indians.

Double-A

Old September 5th 06, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat

The awarding of a domestic top science prize for scientific
achievement is in order and profound Earth Science Team Officers should
be first in line.

See:

http://science.netscape.com/story/20...p-maths-pupils

With the supply of British scientists drying up thank heaven for the net
profound Earth Science Team Officers.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Commander Double-A
One of the reasons I dropped out of my physics studies was that I heard
about too many physicists driving trucks and conducting church choirs
for a living. Back then programming was the hot ticket. Now we have
programmers driving trucks and IT centers staffed with East Indians.

Double-A

nightbat

Not to worry Commander finally the World is realizing the
importance of applied imagination and the Earth Science Team Officers.
Never have so many depended are so few to help save the day. As my chief
engineering Commander and brightest promising Team Officer your day of
rightful credit is coming. If and when the Seans finally get here all
the better. But until then let us pursue our net science excellence and
light the world with our profound theories, inventions, science links,
reports, and profound original advanced presentations.

Let the coffee boys whine for we are the best make no mistake about it.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old September 6th 06, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_1_]

nightbat wrote:

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat

The awarding of a domestic top science prize for scientific
achievement is in order and profound Earth Science Team Officers should
be first in line.

See:

http://science.netscape.com/story/20...f-scientists-p
ay-cash-to-top-maths-pupils

[...]

Who are the inhabitants of this "world" you refer to, lamer?

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old September 6th 06, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Those who names shall be written in the holy book Jesus... and thise
wise people are they that shall pay Tribut to Warhols Brotherhoods...
Everything is turning around the Tribute for Gods Temple (The Good Ol
times shall soon be back)... The Wise shall pay and the dumb shall
abstain and walk the plank over the lake of FIRE...

"O Dew of the Great One, I cross the earth towards the sky, I stand
up as
Shu, I make sunshine to flourish on the sides of the ladder which is
made to mount up to the Unwearying Stars, far from decapitation."

The Lake of Fire or Heaven: Salvation, Eternal Life...

You choose and I decide

Old September 6th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
honestjohn[_1_]

"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat

The awarding of a domestic top science prize for scientific
achievement is in order and profound Earth Science Team Officers

should
be first in line.

See:

http://science.netscape.com/story/20...ck-of-scientis

ts-p
ay-cash-to-top-maths-pupils

[...]

Warhol,

Deco is a "Lost Cause", he wants to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire with
his Idol Adolph Hitler.

Thanks for trying to help the Lost.

C.H.J.

Old September 7th 06, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Why Warholians Are Smartest

Ps Leave Adolf out of this Coffee boy's talk, He is the Gate keeper of
heavens Door, Hi hi hi Right Hitler was promoted after he had finnished
his Fazzi mission, here in this so low fallen world... He was My
Gran'da'dy's friend and our enemy's are the French Frogs, from
Burgundy... for me as for my Gran'da'dy the old Teddy Bear, the German
Nation are still our friends, they have fought for their Faith against
Marxist Zog Vermin. (the reel axis of Evil are the three headed Frogs,
who are at the Head, the Vipers are the evil eyes, and the Scorpions
are the Evil Hand ... and behind this Axis of Evil Saul's is Hidden a
Evil Black Woman... The Mother of All Evil... the Masteress of all Evil
Sauls... She Must be Living in Dark Africa... I believe Malian
origine... Right )

and the exclusieve information for you all is, the next Car I will buy,
shall be German Made...

The Green Knight Von Saali... Sacred Warhol...

Old September 8th 06, 09:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yep, you frooties sure do deserve the WACKO NUTJOB award, frootie!

Saul Levy

Old September 8th 06, 09:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Oh my, I'm still waiting for sean to get here. When are you leaving,
frootie?

Saul Levy