Hawken's Proves self colossal Fake!

Old August 1st 04, 04:26 PM
Mad Scientist

Another pseudoscientific kook response. This newsgroup should be
renamed to alt.kookastronomy.

Paul Lawler wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Like I said before, it's ok for the 'science' crowd to admit the

emperor

has no clothes, they still applaud anyway.

One of the biggest reason we know the big bang is hypnotic blind
bull****, is because the science says nothing about invisible

spectrums

of color. But that is just one reason among many others. Only the
blowhard dumbasses like Wally believe in fairytales.

I'm sorry... would those be invisible spectrums (sic) like infrared and
ultraviolet, or are these magical invisible spectra undetectable by
science?