Wait times for AP refractors

Old February 9th 04, 07:12 PM
Jon Isaacs

Default Wait times for AP refractors

Given the posting style (or lack thereof, if you will), I wouldn't think
it'd take most folks long to make the connection... He sure has flooded
the place with detritus today, eh?

It shouldn't take folks long to figure Shawn was off his meds.

But I was more concerned with Shawn. If we could get him back home to the
Sanitarium he would be happier and they could get him back on track without
needing the straight jacket....

jon
Old February 9th 04, 08:38 PM
Dragan

"Shawn Grant" wrote in message ...
You are an idiot. You could get an 8" dob and pay lots less, see lots more
and have it in 2 weeks. Thank you so much for revealing your stupidity.

Regarding this post and your previous post....

If you've got a problem with something, take it off the group, email
me privately and keep it personal. There are more than enough
intelligent people in this group to talk with publicly, and none of us
should have to hear the cries of someone who obviously has got a
problem with people who are better off then themselves.

Not a single post of mine was directed at you. You coming out of the
woodwork and putting in your jealous banter shows where the real
stupidity lies.

Go and play in another group.

Old February 9th 04, 08:45 PM
Dragan

To all,

I went ahead and put myself on the list for the 130AP. I'm assuming
it will take at a minimum 2-3 years (and thats conservative) before
I'm ever called.

Now I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Who knows maybe I
will have a TMB or soemthing else before that day comes. We'll just
see.

Thanks everybody for the feedback. I want to cut this short before
Shawn chimes in again. People like him know how to ruin a perfectly
good thread.

Feel free to email me privately,
Dragan
Chicago,IL

(Tdcarls) wrote in message ...
Not knowing at the time if I would have the finances in the future to be able
to afford one, I nonetheless put my name on the notification list in the Fall
of '99 for a Traveler. I thought I may as well at least get on the list.

Still haven't rec'd notice that they've made it down to my name yet! Either
that or I deleted the e-mail by mistake.

Todd

http://www.backyardastronomy.com
http://www.skynewsmagazine.com
http://www.members.aol.com/tdcarls/s...otography.html

Old February 9th 04, 09:05 PM
Mike kB

Dragan,

Congratulations! You've made a wise choice! I suggest buying another
telescope in the meantime (which you could sell when the 130 arrives), and
filing the knowledge of your order with A.P. somewhere in your sub-conscious
(good luck with that).

Enjoy the other 'scope and have fun learning the sky. Don't worry about the
AP. Those 3 years will pass by quickly, and when it arrives you will not
regret having waited.

I bought mine through their Canadian Dealer, http://www.perceptor.ca/, and
still had to wait like everyone else.

P.S. I am not affiliated with Astro-Physics, and do not know anyone who is.

P.P.S. Get a good mount!

-Mike

Old February 9th 04, 09:33 PM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

"Shawn Grant" wrote in
:

You are an idiot. You could get an 8" dob and pay lots less, see lots
more and have it in 2 weeks. Thank you so much for revealing your
stupidity.

Hi Shawn,

Why are you replying to your own post?

L.