Dr. Flipper (the cutest sock) Returning

Old February 15th 06, 09:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Dr. Flipper (the cutest sock) Returning

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

Old February 16th 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the fake
alien, wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

More profound fake alien humor.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 16th 06, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

alien, wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

More profound fake alien humor.

*ding* (tips space hat)

Old February 16th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

alien, wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

More profound fake alien humor.

*ding* (tips space hat)

And now, the Monkey-See-Monkey‹Do lame. Give the drama queen a big
hand.

Old February 16th 06, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Lomie wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

nightbat

Attention all Science Officers critical net Sean mind bender on
deck.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old February 17th 06, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:50:23 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Lomie wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

nightbat

Attention all Science Officers critical net Sean mind bender on
deck.

carry on,
the nightbat

Here Sir!
What's the reason for your alarm?
C.

nightbat

The Sean gang all apparently are on their way back when Dr. Why
appears so stay on your toes. I have been losing too many Officers stay
alert!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old February 18th 06, 05:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:59:43 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

The Sean gang all apparently are on their way back when Dr. Why
appears so stay on your toes. I have been losing too many Officers stay
alert!

carry on,
the nightbat

Have no fear, you won't lose your science officer. I am much too curious
for that matter .-
How are things going at Indybase?

C.

Science officer? Does this mean you get to wear different colored Star
Trek pajamas and expound deep theories such as this one:

"Theoretically you are right,
but in real FTL-travel that´s no problem at all...
1) it takes "some time" to go hyperspeed
2) you spend some time at your destination
3) if you go a long way it doesn't even matter what time
it is at home
4) unless your mission is about "timetravel" you usually
set your returnpoint-coordinates in space and time
according to your own line in time.
5) of course abusing this technology might be a very dangerous
thing .. that's why "we" don't share it with homo sapiens."

?

Old February 19th 06, 11:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

alien, wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

More profound fake alien humor.

*ding* (tips space hat)

And now, the Monkey-See-Monkey hand.

Yes, I saw you do that before with Lomie.
I think "Flipper-See-Flipper-Do" would be funnier, don't you?

Or are you only tickled by primate humor?

Art? are you Sure you're carbon-based?

Dr. Why

Old February 19th 06, 11:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Lomie wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

nightbat

Attention all Science Officers critical net Sean mind bender on
deck.

carry on,
the nightbat

Aw shucks.
blush

Bind mender, shread hinker and all around "will to exploration" freak!
Yup, ya got me dead to rights, vampyre. G

the yubi

Old February 19th 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Lomie wrote:

And I promise you I will Never get lost in your washing machine.
Your dryer, on the other hand, is another story!

Yubiwan

nightbat

Attention all Science Officers critical net Sean mind bender on
deck.

carry on,
the nightbat

Aw shucks.
blush

Bind mender, shread hinker and all around "will to exploration" freak!
Yup, ya got me dead to rights, vampyre. G

the yubi

Another disgusting saucerhead group kookslurp.