EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT & COVER-UP - Pix Galore - Billy Meier & Michael Horn & (Oh, ****... )Ed Conrad

Old July 15th 05, 03:58 AM
Ed Conrad

Default EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT & COVER-UP - Pix Galore - Billy Meier & Michael Horn & (Oh, ****... )Ed Conrad

(To our German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese friends)

GEHEIMNIS VON ESTRATERRESTRIALS
GELÖSTES -- Der Fall Billy Meier -- UFOs

MISTERIO DE ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
El Caso De Billy Meier -- UFOs SOLUCIONADO

MYSTČRE D'CESTRATERRESTRIALS --
Le Cas De Billy Meier -- UFOs RÉSOLU

MISTERO DI ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
Il Caso Di Billy Meier -- UFOs RISOLTO

MISTÉRIO DE ESTRATERRESTRIALS --
O Exemplo De Billy Meier -- UFOs RESOLVIDO

======================================

UFO PHOTOS
(Plenty More Where These Came From)

http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-119.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-829.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-832.jpeg
http://www.theyfly.com/gallery.htm

EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT
The Astounding Billy Meier Story

http://www.billymeier.com/photos.htm
http://www.billymeier.com/billy_meier.htm
http://www.billymeier.com/pleiadians.htm

===================================

http://www.theyfly.com is the web site of Michael
Horn, Billy Meier's official American representative.
He will accept a debate from anyone in the world
on the credibility of the Meier contacts and photos
and everything else concerning the extraterrestrials.
You can e-mail him at

==================================
==================================

WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?
(An Editorial by Ed Conrad)

Let's hypothesis!

Well, for sure, the extraterrestrials wouldn't want our money.
Too damn filthy, for one thing, transporting bacteria around
faster than the Orient Express.)

How about our manpower for use as slave labor, our incredible
world-wide work force? Hmmm! Not really! Not when the
extraterrestrials know that, at best, most of us operate at only
about 55-60 percent efficiency day after day.

That is, unless you work for a U.S.-run "foreign" corporation
that pays about 12-to-15-cents an hour for a grueling day's work.

Well, how about our tremendous advancement in knowledge?
WHAT knowledge, compared to their's?

The basements of the extraterrestrials' thousands-of-years-old
libraries must be stuffed with very yellowed "Dick-and-Jane" readers,
not far from stacks of nearly new journals on technology and
physics that only someone of Einstein's IQ might be able
to deceifer

Okay, well, how about our gorgeous planet, with its fresh
air, clean water, spacious skies and mountains majesty?
I'd hardly think so, not with our wildebeest stampede
of pollution that's very bad at best and every day keeps
getting worse.

Could it be the visitors from outer space savor an education
in true brotherhood, desiring to learn how we've made great
strides forward in good will and true fellowship with our fellow
man?

Sorry, Charlie! Another negative, with wars and battles and
strife raging somewhere -- all around the globe -- almost
all the time. And, just as bad, the extraterrestrials certainly
would've noticed that most folks can't even get along with
their own neighbor.

I KNOW! How about our democratic form of government,
the concept that all people are created -- and treated --
equal (wherever democracy reigns)?

Hmmm! That's got to be a strikeout, too! If you think all people
are created equal, look at the starving millions in Africa, for
example. Or look at the U.S. Judicial System when the
extremely wealthy -- corporate executives, for instance -- almost
always seem to get away with murder, a slap on the wrist.
Meanwhile, other poor slobs get zonked real hard by the judge's
gavel.

The extraterrestrials must have noticed that the most dynamic
changes in the legal system usually are instituted to benefit
the filthy rich, to make them filthy richer, with only a handful
of meager scraps passed on to the common man.

Once again: WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?

To be perfectly honest, it would seem that, after our visitors from
outer space got a really good idea of who we are and what we're all
about, they definitely wouldn't want ANY part of us.

In fact, when Captain Zorbbae shakes his head in disgust and
finally announces, "OK, Xnisbar, Homeward bound!" the entire
crew will breathe a sigh of relief and for sure it'll be followed
with a ROUSING CHEER.

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Life After Death

(Now over 200,000 hits)

==============================**======

LARGEST U.S. NEWSPAPERS

Rank Newspaper Circulation
1. USA Today (Arlington, Va.) 2,136,068
2 . Wall Street Journal 1,800,607
3. Times (New York, N.Y.) 1,113,000
4 Times (Los Angeles) 925,135
5. Post (Washington, DC) 746,724
6. Daily News (New York, N.Y.) 715,070
7. Tribune (Chicago) 679,327
8. Post (New York, N.Y.) 590,061
9. Newsday (Long Island, N.Y.) 578,809
10. Chronicle (Houston) 552,052
11. Chronicle (San Francisco) 512,129
12. Morning News (Dallas) 505,724
13. Sun-Times (Chicago) 479,584
14. Globe (Boston) 467,745
15. Arizona Republic (Phoenix) 448,782
16. Star-Ledger (Newark, N.J.) 408,557
17. Inquirer (Philadelphia) 373,892
18. Journal-Constitution (Atlanta) 371,161
19. Free Press (Detroit) 368,839
20. Plain Dealer (Cleveland) 363,750
21. Oregonian (Portland) 342,789
22. Star Tribune (Minneapolis) 342,780
23. Union-Tribune (San Diego) 342,447
24. Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.) 333,557
25 Herald (Miami) 315,340
26. Post (Denver) 305,060
27. Rocky Mountain News Denver 304,949
28. Register (Orange County, Ca.) 300,888
29. Sun (Baltimore) 300,410
30. Post-Dispatch (St. Louis) 287,424
31. Bee (Sacramento, Calif.) 283,194
32. Mercury News San Jose, Ca. 272,682
33. Star (Kansas City, Mo.) 269,188
34. Investor's Business Daily (LA 264,699
35. Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) 256,520
36. Times-Picayune (New Orleans) 255,994
37. Star (Indianapolis) 254,624
38. Dispatch (Columbus, Ohio) 251,557
39. Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 243,091
40. Herald (Boston) 242,957
41. News (Detroit) 242,391
42. Journal Sentinel (Milwaukee) 242,234
43. Sun-Sentinel Fort Lauderdale 238,589
44. Observer (Charlotte, N.C.) 235,759
45. Times (Seattle) 224,140
46. News (Buffalo, N.Y.) 223,957
47. Express-News San Antonio 220,998
48. Star-Telegram Fort Worth 218,975
49. Courier-Journal Louisville, Ky. 217,396
50. Tribune (Tampa, Fla.) 214,178
51. Daily Oklahoman Oklahoma City 199,581
52. Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Va.) 195,866
53. Pioneer Press (St. Paul, Minn. 194,870
54. Courant (Hartford, Conn.) 190,312
55. World-Herald (Omaha, Neb. 190,218
56. Enquirer (Cincinnati) 189,084
57. Times-Dispatch (Richmond, Va.) 187,409
58. Democrat-Gazette (Little Rock. 185,709
59. Tennessean (Nashville) 184,106
60. American-Statesman (Austin) 183,288
61. Contra Costa Times Walnut Creek, Calif. 182,196
62. Press-Enterprise (Riverside, Calif.) 178,994
63. Record (Bergen County, N.J.) 178,962
64. Daily News (Los Angeles) 178,217
65. Democrat and Chronicle Rochester, NY 172,124
66. Asbury Park Press (Neptune, N.J.) 168,718
67. Times-Union (Jacksonville, Fla.) 168,558
68. Post (W. Palm Beach, Fla.) 167,531
69. Journal (Providence, R.I.) 166,836
70. Review-Journal (Las Vegas) 164,848
71. News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.) 163,460
72. Bee (Fresno, Calif.) 158,286
73. Post-Intelligencer (Seattle) 157,558
74. Commercial Appeal (Memphis) 156,513
75. Register (Des Moines, Iowa) 152,633
76. Daily News (Philadelphia) 150,154
77. Daily Herald (Chicago) 149,882
78. News (Birmingham, Ala.) 145,571
79. Advertiser (Honolulu) 143,696
80. Blade (Toledo, Ohio) 140,628
81. Press (Grand Rapids, Mich.) 140,135
82. World (Tulsa, Okla.) 139,383
83. Journal News (Westchester Co., N.Y.) 139,170
84. Tribune (Salt Lake City) 134,777
85. Beacon Journal (Akron, Ohio) 134,774
86. Daily News (Dayton, Ohio) 128,739
88. La Opinion (Los Angeles, Calif.) 126,189
89. Post-Standard (Syracuse, N.Y.) 123,836
90. Tribune-Review (Greensburg, Pa.) 119,338
91. News Journal (Wilmington, Del.) 119,163
92. Morning Call (Allentown, Pa.) 118,859

Uh, OH! AN APOLOGY FROM ED CONRAD

I sincerely apologize to all the pseudoscientists out there for the
monkey -- your alleged ancestor -- I'm making out of all of you with
my tractor-trailer load of petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs
(some human) found between anthracite veins.

It proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Charles Darwin's
Theory of man's Evolution is nothing more than a pipedream,
since anthracite is dated geologically at a minimum of 280
million years.

Over these past 25 years, you have criticized, chastized and did
everything in your power to belittle me and assassinate my character
but, alas, all of your efforts have failed miserably.

You have NOT succeeded -- and you never will!

Your snide, deplorable tactics have been your only answer to truth
staring you in the eye -- and your theory of the evolution of man
isn't worth the paper that Darwin wrote it on.

As the late, great Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky once noted about
his legion of critics 55 years ago: "Ridicule is the argument of
the mob." How very, very true! Nothing has changed in more
than a half-century.

Slowly and surely, John Q. Public is learning that you're far from
honest, uprighteous and all-knowing as you have long boasted
You're really egotistical vested-interest morons without morals
and minus an ounce of scientific courage.

The fact is, you have been engaged in deceit, deception, collusion
and conspiracy in the perpetration of a monumental conspiracy
against mankind, and you all know it..

Once upon a time I promised that your day was coming. I think,
finally, it's just around the corner.

==============================**===============

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE DEBUNKS EVOLUTION OF MAN

Here's but the tip of the iceberg of the petrified bones, teeth and
several soft organs -- some human -- that were discovered between
anthracite coal veins in Pennsylvania.

A Golden Rule of geology is that coal is a minimum of 280 million
years old and that anthracite is the oldest, therefore even older.

----0----

"Any profession that does not supply its own
criticism and iconoclasm will discover that someone
else will do the job, and usually in a way it does not like."
-- Norman Macbeth, in his book "Darwin Retried"

"The right to search for truth implies also a duty;
one must not conceal any part of what one has
recognized to be true."
-- Thomas Alva Edison
==============

"They have a skeleton in their closet, Ed, and
they don't want to open the door."
-- Clayton Lennon, Famous Philospher, 1900-1996
===============
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our
wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions,
they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
-- John Adams, defense attorney, Boston Massacre, 1770
=================
"You're not only fighting the man in the ring, Ed.
"You're also fighting the referee and the three judges."
-- Clayton Lennon (Oh, ****! Not HIM Again)

==============================**==============

ALL SPECIMENS FOUND BETWEEN
PENNSYLVANIA'S ANTHRACITE VEINS
(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

This specimen was identified as a petrified human cranium,
a skull with the eye sockets broken off, by the late Dr. Wilton
Krogman, one of the world's leading human anatomists and author
of "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine."

Krogman is shown examining it in the second photo. Moments after the
photo was taken, a medical doctor walked into the room at the Cooper
Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., and Krogman invited him over to see "the
oldest human skull ever found."

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/krogwskull.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-007S.JPG

A CATscan of the above specimen revealed a second protrusion
that isn't visible to the naked eye. It showed it's located precisely
where it would be expected to be found in a human cranium.
That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

This specimen also had tested positive for the presence of Haversian
canals under microscopic scrutiny. Additionally, American Medical
Laboratories in Chantilly, Va., performed testing of calculus analysis
by crystallography and revealed that it contains "a composition of
dried blood intermingled with a few small crystals resembling
calcium oxalate dihydrate."

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-012S.JPG

==============================***===============

Another petrified human skull -- this one embedded in a boulder
that is extremely heavy. It was found within 100 feet of the
previous skull and a year later, also having come from between
anthracite veins in Schuylkill County, Pa.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skulla.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/other1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z2_2.jpg

A microcopic photo of granules removed from the specimen
reveal the presence of Haversian canals. This is the same
specimen that was emphatically denied as being bone by
the Smithsonian Institution.

It earlier had stated that microscopic examination of the cell
structure is required, then ignored that test completely and
responded by saying it had performed "x-ray analysis" which,
it deceitfully claimed, confirmed that the specimen is not bone.
The fact is, "x-ray analysis" is not an appropriate test to determine
whether an object is bone.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldasc*oal/images/proof1.jpg

=============================***===============

A petrified human femur still in shale, a near-cousin to coal, which
also had been removed from between anthracite veins. Portions
of the bulb ends have broken off but the size of the femur
indicates the human was at least eight feet tall.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z6femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/z7femur.jpg

==============================***==============

This specimen was identified as a portion of a tibia by Wilton
Krogman. It contains Haversian canals, the telltale sign of bone,
via microscopic scrutiny.

This test result embarrased pseudoscientist Andrew Macrae,
then of Calgary University, who had performed fraudulent testing
for cellular structure.

For his test results, Macrae -- with the probable assistance of
Paul Myers of Temple University, now of the University of Minnesota --
had used a meticulously prepared ground section that had been
prepared from a rock or concretion.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/newtibia.jpg

A scanning electronic microscope (SEM) was used to examine
the inner surface features of this specimen to compare it with
cadaver bone at the same power magnification. Here are the
SEM photos at 2,000X.

http://www.edconrad.com/oldasc*oal/images/bones.jpg

This is the same specimen that Andrew Macrae played fraudulent
games with.

He then posted photos of ground sections on his web page,
fraudulently claiming they were views of the cellular structure
of the specimen and insisting it wasn't bone because no circles
(Haversian canals) could be found.

However, the photo beneath it taken later shows the specimen
DOES contain circles -- Haversian canals --- and, therefore, IS
petrified bone.

It was just one of several fraudulent scientific and/or deceiving
tests conducted on some of these specimens by members
of the Scientifiic Establishment.

The photo on the left in the following URL is what Macrae posted.
The next two show what a ground section really looks like.

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/ts_compare1.jpg
http://edconrad.com/canals/sl*de1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/0505160x.jpg

Additionally, American Medical Laboratories had performed calculus
analysis by crystallography on this particular specimen and reported
that it "consisted predominately of dried blood and protein."

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/A*ML/MVC-006S.JPG

==============================***================

An assorment of miscellaneous specimens, primarily portions
of petrified mandibles (jaw bones), found between the same
coal veins:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-007S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-009S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-011S.JPG

==============================***================
A human lung, petrified:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-015S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-017S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-018S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/T*ool/MVC-019S.JPG

==============================***==============
A pair of petrified fetuses. The large one, which has been
transformed to a coal-like substance, measures 6 1/2 inches
in length.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-011S.JPG

==============================***===============
A petrified gall bladder, with a CATscan later revealing the
presence of a gall stone inside.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z5gall.jpg

This is one of the specimens that was tested by American
Medical Laboratories via calculus analysis by crystallography.

It revealed the specimen "consists of a few small pieces of dried
blood," adding that "none of the constituents normally found
in urinary calculi are present." (which comes as no surprise
since the specimen it had tested is petrified).

That report follows:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/AML/MVC-010S.JPG

-- MORE --

EVOLUTION OF A FABRICATION

The Theory of the Evolution of Man is the greatest farce ever
perpetrated on mankind.

There is not -- and never was -- any creditable facts and physical
evidence linking mankind to any other animal that ever lived.

It is a Fairy Tale gone mad.

And just WHO is responsible? Why, obviously, the "foremost"
scientific establishments in various countries and the countless
number of physical anthropologists -- of all races and nationalities
-- who fear opening their mouth out of fear of jeopardizing their
vested interests.

It's as simple as that.

The so-called scientific discipline of physical anthropology --
and its related fields -- is a total sham, and it has been that
way for many decades.

The so-called "scientists" --those who have made a mockery
of the sacred name Science -- detest any facts or physical evidence
that would show them for the phonies that they are.

See, I've had head-to-head dealings with some of the most
"prestigous" institutions -- the Smithsonian, for one -- and
universities -- Penn, Penn State University and the University
of California-Berkeley, for example -- and they want no parts
of new discoveries that tend to upset their applecart.

Their's is a caludron of lies, deceit, deception, collusion and
conspiracy. Dr. Evil is their name.

Yet, in the eyes of the public, they are considered Omnipotent,
which explains why they are arrogance personified.

Their day will come, though, and hopefully very soon. And I'd
say Truth is moving in the right direction.

These slimeballs and sleazeballs have made a mockery of sacred
Science, but sacred Science may have the last laugh.

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
(Meaning the Theory of Man's Evolution a Farce)
==============================*=============

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-012F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SCORPIONS/MVC-039S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

==============================**==============

BERLIN EXHIBIT

THE WORLD'S SMALLEST WOMAN --
OR IS SHE AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL?

The following photos show a female adult skeleton that
measures only 14 cm (5.5 inches) in height and was discovered
in South America.

http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-004S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-001S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-003S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/L...n/MVC-002S.JPG

The miniature skeleton is the highlight of the "Unsolved Mysteries"
exhibit currently on display in Berlin, along with the petrified bones
found between coal veins and 300 more fascinating artifacts
and fossils that the Scientific Establishment doesn't want you
to see.

EVOLUTION vs. INTELLIGENT DESIGN

The evolutionists cannot come up with one teeny-weeny piece
of scientific evidence that man evolved from any animal whatsoever.

They are dreamers and hallucinators, and their disciplines of
anthropology and paleontology- are absolutely and totally corrupt.
I have proven it time time again (with my discoveries in coal veins
shown below).

The evolutionists and their legions continously resort to deceit,
deception, collusion and conspiracy -- and actually tamper with
physical evidence that would tend to jeopardize their cause. (If
you have about six hours, I'd bend your ear.)

As for Intelligent Design -- that a SUPREME intelligence created man,
the earth, the galaxies, the unfathomable universe -- well, that too
is lacking in definite facts and physical evidence. Of that, I agree.

But common sense sides with Intelligent Design, since only an
imbecile would even think the majestic world around us is the
result of an astronomcal series of favorable accidents and happened
all on its own.

On the othe hand, the evolutionists have been searching since
time knows when to come up with proof -- the missing link -- that
Charles Darwin was right. But they're still emptyhanded.

Pennsylvania's school children deserve to know both sides, and
it's high time legislators knocked the smart-ass, blasphemous,
egotistical Academia Anemia off their high horse.

There are two sides of the argument of who we are and where
we came from, and -- out of concern for our grandchildren and
their's -- both deserve to be heard.

==============================*===================

Pa. Lawmakers Weigh Testimony in Intelligent Design Debate

By Jim Brown
June 29, 2005

(AgapePress) - In Pennsylvania, experts on both sides have
had their say in a debate over whether public schools should teach
"intelligent design" as an alternative to evolution.

A state House subcommittee heard testimony last week on a
bill that would allow local school boards to mandate that science
lessons include intelligent design.

Proponents of intelligent design, or ID, study objects in
nature and consider empirical evidence in an attempt to isolate what
they consider to be signs of intelligence -- physical properties that
necessitate design. The concept of ID holds that the complexity of the
universe is such that it must have been created by an intelligent
guiding force.

One of the sponsors of the intelligent design bill, Rep.
Dennis Leh, feels school children need to be taught an alternative to
evolution to ensure they are receiving a balanced science
education.

School children "need to realize that evolution is only a
theory. It's not backed by sound science," he says, "and there are
many, many scientists -- [including] bio-scientists and physicists –
who do not believe in evolution."

Critics of the legislation claim ID theory is a secular
form of Bible-based creationism. Leh admits that he would prefer to
see children taught that the universe and everything in it were
created and did not evolve out of primordial slime.

"Personally, I am a creationist," the Pennsylvania
lawmaker says. "I don't hide that, and I certainly don't apologize
for it. I think it takes far more faith to believe in evolution --
that things just appeared out of nothing -- than [to believe] they
were created by an intelligent Creator, in the Christian
sense."

But although he is personally convinced that all life and
nature were created by "the one true God" and that evolution is a
false theory, Leh says he and other supporters of the intelligent
design bill "believe that these two teachings should be taught at
least side by side."

However, the future of the legislation that would permit
state schools to teach ID along with evolution is currently uncertain.

Pennsylvania's Dover Area School District is scheduled to
go to trial this fall over accusations that the school board members
violated the so-called "separation of church and state" when they
required the teaching of intelligent design.

==============================*===================

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif

and
http://edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif

==============================*==============

PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND SOFT ORGANS
DISCOVERED BETWEEN ANTHRACITE VEINS

Petrified human finger (with finger nail)
AND petrified human toe (with toe nail):

[...]

NATIONAL TALK RADIO SHOWS

Sirius Satellite Radio ch. 144
XM Satellite Radio ch. 167
Pacific
Riverside, CA - KCAA-AM 1050 AM
Los Angeles, CA - KTLK-AM 1150 AM
San Francisco, CA - KQKE-AM 960 AM
San Luis Obispo, CA - KYNS-AM 1340 AM
Sacramento, CA - KSAC-AM 1240 AM
San Diego, CA - KLSD-AM 1360 AM
Santa Barbara, CA - KIST-AM 1340 AM
Reno, NV - KJFK-AM 1230 AM
South Lake Tahoe, NV - KTHO-AM 590 AM
Eugene, OR - KOPT-AM 1600 AM
Portland, OR - KPOJ-AM 620 AM
Portland, OR - KTHH-AM 990 AM
Seattle, WA - KPTK-AM 1090 AM
Spokane, WA - KPTQ-AM 1280 AM
Central
Davenport, IA - WKBF-AM 1270 AM
Chicago, IL - WCPT-AM 850 AM
Ann Arbor, MI - WLBY-AM 1290 AM
Petoskey, MI - WWKK-AM 750 AM
Detriot, MI - WDTW-AM 1310 AM
Brainerd, MN - WWWI-AM 1270 AM
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN - KTNF-AM 950 AM
Corpus Christi, TX - KCCT-AM 1150 AM
Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX - KXEB-AM 910 AM
San Antonio, TX - KRPT-FM 92.5 FM
Austin, TX - KOKE-AM 1600 AM
Madison, WI - WXXM-FM 92.1 FM
Mountain
Phoenix, AZ - KXXT-AM 1010 AM
Denver, CO - KKZN-AM 760 AM
Denver, CO - KKFN-AM 950 AM
Santa Fe, NM - KVSF-AM 1400 AM
Albuquerque, NM - KABQ-AM 1350 AM
Albuquerque-Santa Fe, NM - KKIT-AM 1340
Eastern
New Haven, CT - WAVZ-AM 1300 AM
Washington DC, DC - WWRC-AM 1260 AM
Miami, FL - WINZ-AM 940 AM
West Palm Beach, FL - WJNO-AM 1290 AM
Key West, FL - WKIZ-AM 1500 AM
Atlanta, GA - WWAA-AM 1690 AM
Boston, MA - WXKS-AM 1430 AM
Springfield, MA - WHMP-AM 1400 AM
Boston, MA - WKOX-AM 1200 AM
Portland, ME - WLVP-AM 870 AM
Chapel Hill, NC - WCHL-AM 1360 AM
Asheville, NC - WPEK-AM 880 AM
New York, NY - WLIB 1190 AM
Binghamton, NY - WYOS-AM 1360 AM
Rochester, NY - WROC-AM 950 AM
Poughkeepsie, NY - WKZE-AM 1020 AM
Akron, OH - WJMP-AM 1520 AM
Colombus, OH - WTPG-AM 1230 AM
Cleveland, OH - WTAM-AM 1100 AM
Cincinnati, OH - WCKY-AM 1530 AM
Philadelphia, PA - WHAT-AM 1340 AM
Providence, RI - WHJJ-AM 920 AM
Columbia, SC - WOIC-AM 1230 AM
Charleston, SC - WLTQ-AM 730 AM
Memphis, TN - WWTQ-AM 680 AM
Burlington, VT - WTWK-AM 1070 AM
Brattleboro, VT - WKVT-AM 1490 AM
Alaska/Hawaii
Anchorage, AK - KUDO-AM 1080 AM
Kihei, HI - KAOI-AM 1110 AM
Honolulu, HI - KUMU-AM 1500 AM
Lihue, HI - KQNG-AM 570 AM
Television Talk Shows (U.S.)

20/20
60 Minutes
60 Minutes II
Charlie Rose
CNN News/Talk
Conan O'Brien
Craig Kilborn
Dateline
David Letterman
Divorce Court
Dr. Laura
FOX & Friends
Good Morning America
Howard Stern
Iyanla
Jay Leno
Jenny Jones
Jerry Springer
Judge Hatchett
Judge Joe Brown
Larry King Live
Live with Regis
Martha Stewart
Maury Povich
Men Are From Mars...
Montel Williams
Open Mike
Oprah Winfrey
Politically Incorrect
Queen Latifah
Ricki Lake
Rosie O'Donnell
Sally Jessy Raphael
Talk Soup
Tavis Smiley
Today
The View
Ananda Lewis Show, The (2)
Big Breakfast, The (5)
Cafe Central (1)
Chris Matthews Show, The (1)
Cristina Show, The (2)
Crossing Over with John Edward (26)
Daily Show, The (7)
Ellen DeGeneres Show, The (3)
Faces & Names (2)
Jenny Jones (3)
Jerry Springer (54)
Journey Home, The (1)
Last Call with Carson Daly (3)
Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, The (4)
Late Lunch (3)
Late Night with Conan O'Brien (31)
Late Show with David Letterman (11)
Late World with Zach (1)
Listen to the Eagle (1)
Live with Regis and Kelly (6)
Living it Up With Ali and Jack (1)
Man Show, The (2)
Maury Povich Show, The (3)
Michael Essany Show, The (2)
Montel Williams Show, The (3)
Mother Angelica (1)
O'Reilly Factor, The (3)
On-Air With Ryan Seacrest (3)
Oprah Winfrey Show, The (5)
Other Half, The (4)
Paula Poundstone Show, The (2)
Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher (2)
Queen Latifah Show, The (1)
Ricki Lake (1)
Rosie O'Donnell Show, The (6)
Sidewalks Entertainment Television (6)
Spud Goodman Show, The (1)
Talk Soup (6)
TFI Friday (2)
Tonight Show, The (32)
Tony Danza Show, The (1)
View, The (3)
California Newspapers

Los Angeles News, Times
Oakland Tribune
Riverside Press-Enterprise
Sacramento Bee
San Diego Union-Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle, Examiner
San Jose Mercury News
Santa Ana Orange County Register
Daily
Alameda: Times-Star
Antioch: Ledger-Dispatch
Auburn: Journal
Bakersfield: Californian
Barstow: Desert Dispatch
Berkeley: Voice
Chico: Enterprise-Record
Costa Mesa: Pilot
Crescent City: Triplicate
Davis: Enterprise
Escondido: North County Times
Eureka: Times-Standard
Fairfield: Republic
Fremont: Argus
Fresno: Bee
Glendale: News-Press
Grass Valley: Union
Hanford: Sentinel
Hayward: Review
Hollister: Free Lance
Lodi: News-Sentinel
Lompoc: Record
Long Beach: Press-Telegram
Madera: Tribune
Marysville: Appeal-Democrat
Merced: Sun-Star
Modesto: Bee
Napa: Napa Valley Register
Novato: Marin Independent Journal
Ontario: Inland Valley Bulletin
Oroville: Mercury-Register
Palm Springs: Desert Sun
Palmdale: Antelope Valley Press
Pasadena: Star-News
Petaluma: Argus-Courier
Placerville: Mountain Democrat
Pleasanton: Tri-Valley Herald
Porterville: Recorder
Red Bluff: News
Redding: Record Searchlight
Redlands: Facts
Ridgecrest: Independent
Roseville: Press-Tribune
Salinas: Californian
San Bernardino: San Bernardino County Sun
San Luis Obispo: Telegram-Tribune, Tribune
San Rafael: Marin Independant Journal
Santa Barbara: News-Press
Santa Clarita: Signal
Santa Cruz: County Sentinel
Santa Maria: Times
Santa Rosa: Press Democrat
Sonoma: Index-Tribune
Sonora: Union Democrat
South Lake Tahoe: Tahoe Tribune
Stockton: Record
Torrance: Breeze
Tracy: Press
Ukiah: Journal
Vacaville: Reporter
Vallejo: Times-Herald
Ventura: Ventura County Star
Victorville: Press
Walnut Creek: Contra Costa Times
West Covina: San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Whittier: News
Woodland: Democrat
Yreka: Siskiyou News
Long Beach: Business Journal
Newport Beach: Orange County Business Journal
Rancho Cucamonga: Inland Empire Business Journal
Sacramento: Business Journal
San Diego: Transcript
San Francisco: Business Times, Griot
San Jose: Business Journal
Santa Barbara: Pacific Coast Business Times
Santa Rosa: Business Journal
Sherman Oaks: E-Commerce Times
Walnut Creek: 680 Business Journal
Yuba City: Business to Business Journal
Non-daily
Alturas: Modoc County Record
Arcata Aye
Avalon: Catalina Islander
Big Bear Lake: Big Bear Grizzly
Blythe: Palo Verde Valley Times
Bolinas: Coastal Post
Brentwood: News
Burbank: Leader
Carmel: Pine Cone
Carpinteria: Coastal View News
Clipper Mills: Rabbit Creek Journal
Coalinga: Coalinga's Own
Crestline: Courier-News
Culver City: News
Cupertino: Courier
Cypress: Event
Dixon: Dixon's Independent Voice
Downey: Eagle
Elk Grove: Citizen
Felton: Valley Press & Scotts Valley Banner
Folsom: Telegraph
Fontana: Herald News
Ft. Bragg: Advocate-News
Galt: Herald
Glendale: Foothill Leader
Gridley: Herald
Half Moon Bay: Review
Huntington Beach: Independent
Idyllwild: Town Crier
Irvine: World News
La Canada: Valley Sun
Lake Isabella: Kern Valley Sun
Livermo Independent
Long Beach: Gazette newspapers
Los Altos: Town Crier
Los Banos: Enterprise
Los Gatos: Weekly-Times
Madera: Madera County Times
Malibu: Times
Mammoth Lakes: Mammoth Times
Marina del Rey: Argonaut
Mariposa: Tribune
Mendocino: Beacon
Menlo Park: Almanac
Mount Shasta: Herald
Novato: Advance
Oakhurst: Sierra Star
Ojai: Valley News
Pacific Palisades: Palisadian-Post
Pacifica: Tribune
Palo Cedro: Bee
Paradise: Post
Pasadena: Herald Tribune
Phelan: Mountaineer-Progress
Point Reyes Station: Point Reyes Light
Poway: Pomerado Newspaper Group
Quincy: Feather Publishing newspapers
Ramona: Sentinel
Rohnert Park: Community Voice
Running Springs: Alpenhorn
San Andreas: Calaveras Publishing Company newspapers
San Diego: Community Newspaper Group, Mission Times Courier
San Francisco: San Francisco Bay Guardian
San Jose: Metro, Times News Group, Willow Glen Resident
Santa Cruz: Metro Santa Cruz
Santa Paula: Times
Santa Rosa: Sonoma County Independent
Saratoga: News
Sebastopol: Sonoma West Times & News
Selma: Enterprise
Signal Hill: Signal
St. Helena: Star
Sunnyvale: Sun
Tahoe City: Tahoe World
Tehachapi: News
Tiburon: Ark
Truckee: Sierra Sun
Twentynine Palms: Desert Trail
Valley Center: Valley Roadrunner
Visalia: Valley Voice
Weimar: Colfax Area Express
Yankee Hill: Feather River Canyon News
Yucca Valley: Hi-Desert Star
Alternative
Alameda: In Alameda
Beverly Hills: Weekly
Chico: Examiner, News & Review
Costa Mesa: Orange County Weekly
Lone Pine: Advocate
Los Angeles: Downtown News, Independent, LA Weekly, New Times
Oakland: East Bay Express
Palo Alto: Weekly
Pasadena: Weekly
Sacramento: Gazette, News & Review
San Diego: Reader
San Francisco: Bay Guardian, SF Weekly
San Luis Obispo: New Times
Santa Barbara: Independent
Santa Cruz: Good Times, Morrock News Digest
Santa Maria: Sun
Seaside: Coast Weekly
Specialty
Albion: Monitor
Cupertino: NikkeiWest
Glendora: OCB Tracker
Inglewood: Pakistan Link
La Mesa: Hispanic Vista
Los Angeles: Beirut Times, Kohtakt, Opinion, Watts Times
San Diego: Christian Times
San Francisco: Jewish Bulletin of Northern California, Recorder
San Jose: OutNOW!
Limited
Alturas: Modoc Record
Coulton: Courier
Rialto: Record
Promotional
San Francisco: Potpourri
Campus
Azusa Pacific: Clause
Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo: Mustang Daily
Cal State-Bakersfield: Runner
Cal State-Chico: Orion
Cal State-Fresno: Bulldog Newspaper
Cal State-Long Beach: Forty-Niner
Cal State-Los Angeles: University Times
Cal State-Northridge: Sundail
Cal State-Sacramento: State Hornet
Cal State-San Marcos: Pride
California (Berkeley): Californian
Cal-Riverside: Highlander
Cerritos (Norwalk): Talon Marks
Cuesta (San Luis Obispo): Cuestonian
Humboldt State (Arcata): Lumberjack
La Verne: Campus Times
Pacific (Stockton): Pacifican
Pepperdine (Malibu): Graphic Weekly
San Diego: Vista
San Diego State: Aztec
San Francisco: Foghorn
San Francisco State: Golden Gate XPress
San Jose State: Spartan
Santa Clara: Santa Clara
Southern California (Los Angeles): Trojan
Stanford: Daily
UC-Davis: California Aggie
UC-Irvine: New University
UCLA: Bruin
UC-San Diego: UCSD Guardian
UC-San Francisco: Daybreak
UC-Santa Barbara: Nexus
UC-Santa Cruz: City on a Hill Press
Association
California Newspaper Publishers Association
American Society of Newspaper Editors AP Associated Press
UPI, Reuters, CNNM
Misc.

Lawrence M. Small, Secretary of Smithsonian Institution, and
administration including Sudeep Anand Gary M. Beer, Thomas D. Blair,
William W. Brubaker, Sheila P. Burke Simple Simon Virginia B. Clark,
John W. Cobert, Jack the Ripper Bruce A. Dauer Ellen J. Dorn David L.
Evans Michael A. Headley Digger O'Dell (mgr. of basement burials)
Herma Hightower Roseanna Roseannadanna Carole M. P. Neves Neil Payne
Katherine Voodo Medicine Man Neil Ridgley Dennis Shaw James H Wallace
Jr. Paul Wessel, Amy Silkins Carely Whiteney Elizabeth Ziebarth 911
Fearless Fosdick James Hobbins, John Huera Catheryn Hummel Carolyn
Jones GAO Nicole Krakora Thomas Lentz Evelyn Lieberman Alice Maroni, A
Little Dab'll Do Ya James McLaughlin Gary Mercer, Raymond Rye III,
Department of the Interior, Bureau of Stratigraphy and Paleontology,
Temple University Mars Bar Anthropology Paleontology sci.med Coal
Mining Anthracite David Iain Greig Prehistoric Early Man Carboniferous
Strata Bituminous extraterrestrial Hubble Space Astronauts Conspiracy
Edward R. Murrow Petrified Bone Fossils British Broadcasting Corp. ABC
NBC CBS Fox MSNBC The Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel Travel
Genealogy Immanuel Velikovsky Ted Holden Neil Steede Michael Horn
Hansel & Grettle Hubble Woody Woodpecker Woody Allen Bill Gates Mother
Teresa Big Bang Haversian canals Pope Benedict XVI Leave It to Beaver
Catastrophism American Medical Laboratories CAT-scan Raymond
Dart, Jeremy Dahl, Paul Myers, Andrew Macrae, Copernicus, My
buddy Larry King, Paula Zahn, Anderson Cooper, Aaron Brown
Jack be Nimble Jack be Nimble Jack be Quick sci.bio.evolution,
Intelligent Design American Medical Association American Association
of Physical Anthropologists New York NYC

Old July 15th 05, 05:38 AM
Bryan

Ed Conrad wrote:
nice photo manipulations Ed.

pretty good for the 70's didn't have photoshop back then....

had to do it all by hand..
Old July 15th 05, 01:36 PM

Let me say this about that:

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

Old July 15th 05, 06:12 PM
kyernurse

Unless these extraterrestrials have figured out a way to get activated
charcoal down into someone's stomach without ruining a perfectly good set of
scrubs, I fear you are wasting these good nurses time.

Old July 16th 05, 02:12 AM
lensman1955

Ed Conrad wrote:
WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?
(An Editorial by Ed Conrad)

Two possibilities; One) Anthropological expedition. Examing primitive
cultures that haven't ventured past their star system yet.

Two) Trade. We don't know what technological level they'd be at other
than FTL drive and/or space warp. I suggest you read "The Big Back
Yard," by Clifford D. Simak. In the story, aliens put a "stargate" on a
man's front door which leads to another world (on that world, there's
another star gate that leads to a third world, but the man doesn't want
to explore further for fear of losing his own planet) When he meets the
aliens, they have antigravity devices, but are intriguied by the simple
concept of paint!

Old July 16th 05, 04:23 AM
kyernurse

Ed Conrad wrote:
WHAT WOULD EXTRATERRESTRIALS
REALLY WANT FROM US?
(An Editorial by Ed Conrad)

In the movie "Real Men", all they wanted was a glass of water from Jim
Belushi and John Ritter. Now, is that asking too much?

Old July 17th 05, 07:09 AM

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

Old July 18th 05, 03:45 AM

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

Old July 18th 05, 02:29 PM
kyernurse

Ed,
If this is a picture of you, may I suggest you see a surgeon for
evaluation. Looks as if you would benefit from having a cranioanalectomy
but, if your picture is accurate, you are in the advanced stages and it
would be risky. Maybe you should leave your head up your ass and leave the
nursing ng to nurses and not a science fiction rant.

Old July 19th 05, 06:11 AM

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SimplyMagic/sunshine.jpg

No, no, no, Nurse Kyer.

This ain't a picture of me. It's a picture of you.

And, yes, I'd also suggest a carnioanalectomy.

Maybe you force the gas in your stomach to blow your head out.

Please have a pleasant day!

Dr. Ed Conrad, A.S.S. (rectalogist)
http://www/edconrad.com