Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 3rd 04, 05:05 AM
LaDonna Wyss

Default Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

I just had the luxury of surfing the Internet for the first time in
several months, and ran across several postings by Hallerb and Scott
Grissom. Please allow me to clarify some things.
1. I am the person who obtained the FBI dossier on Apollo One
regarding "espionage and enemy sabotage." Notable is not just the FBI
paperwork, but also the federal agencies who were assisting the FBI in
their investigation: The ACSI, ONI, OSI, and Secret Service. I have
FOIA's pending to obtain these files as well. (Note to the person who
compared it to his term paper: No one said this is the complete file.
This is only what they were willing to RELEASE.)
2. Scott is not the best at explaining evidence, although he does his
best. Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee all had, as the second
PRIMARY cause of death HEMORRHAGIC pulmonary edema. This type of P.E.
takes 15 to 20 minutes to develop, and P.E. does not develop
post-mortem. As for one person' comment that the doctors on scene
were in the best position to determine the crew's fate: The doctors
were ordered by security NOT to proceed to the Command Module until
7PM, and did not arrive at the White Room until 7:02, 31 minutes after
the fire. By then it was too late. Finally on this point: The only
medical intervention needed to revers both apoxia (the first primary
cause of death) and hemorrhagic pulmonary edema was oxygen. Prompt
medical treatment would have saved all three men.
3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations but has also revealed much more supporting evidence.
Anyone who is interested may feel free to post to this thread, email
me, or both.

Old June 3rd 04, 12:58 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

2. Scott is not the best at explaining evidence, although he does his
best. Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee all had, as the second
PRIMARY cause of death HEMORRHAGIC pulmonary edema. This type of P.E.
takes 15 to 20 minutes to develop,

Says you, the "HpyWife." Let's see your medical credentials and some
citations to authority.

and P.E. does not develop
post-mortem. As for one person' comment that the doctors on scene
were in the best position to determine the crew's fate: The doctors
were ordered by security NOT to proceed to the Command Module until
7PM, and did not arrive at the White Room until 7:02, 31 minutes after
the fire. By then it was too late. Finally on this point: The only
medical intervention needed to revers both apoxia (the first primary
cause of death) and hemorrhagic pulmonary edema was oxygen. Prompt
medical treatment would have saved all three men.

Do you even know what "hemorrhagic pulmonary edema" means? Citations to
texts on medical treatment (preferably texts on emergency respiratory
therapy) would be a lot more convincing than a bald assertion thrust
into a usenet discussion.

3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations but has also revealed much more supporting evidence.

I'm sure it has. Run into anyone offering to sell you a bridge while
you were at it?

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old June 3rd 04, 04:19 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations

How about all that folderol about a switch? Did your investigation prove
beyond a doubt that the piece of metal he yaks about on some switch was in
fact the cause of the fire?

Old June 3rd 04, 10:31 PM
LaDonna Wyss

Herb Schaltegger wrote in message ...
In article ,
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

[...]

First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet. I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing. Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do
with it. Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials. Yes, I know what
hemorrhagic pulmonary edema means; are you incapable of doing an
Internet search? It is basically internal bleeding of the lungs. As
the air sacs are depleted of oxygen, the surrounding blood vessels
bleed into them.
As for buying bridges, I'm not in the market for real estate. I have
a fire to solve.
Old June 3rd 04, 10:37 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message .. .
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations

How about all that folderol about a switch? Did your investigation prove
beyond a doubt that the piece of metal he yaks about on some switch was in
fact the cause of the fire?

"Folderol?" My, aren't we prim! Good thing I studied English in
college. :-) The legal standard is beyond a REASONABLE doubt, and
yes it has. The RCS A/C roll switch was hard shorted to ground, and
that short caused multiple problems all along Main B from the moment
Apollo One was powered up at 9:45 that morning. I've tracked the
electrical problems as well as the other so-called "anomalies" that
occurred that day, and they all tie directly to that short.
And, as for the piece of metal, you do understand the concept of a
hard short (aka "dead" short)?
Old June 3rd 04, 11:49 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message
.. .
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations

How about all that folderol about a switch? Did your investigation prove
beyond a doubt that the piece of metal he yaks about on some switch was in
fact the cause of the fire?

"Folderol?" My, aren't we prim! Good thing I studied English in
college. :-) The legal standard is beyond a REASONABLE doubt, and
yes it has.

First of all, the legal standard for murder is one thing that "scott"
has never been capable of proving to anyone save you. Second of all,
your previous post referenced medical terminology that you are
apparently parroting without comprehension. Third, the usual standard
for medical proof in a legal context is merely to a reasonable degree of
medical certainty - which boils down to a preponderance of the evidence
or simply more likely than not.

And no, "scott" hasn't proven anything to anyone save yourself.

The RCS A/C roll switch was hard shorted to ground, and
that short caused multiple problems all along Main B from the moment
Apollo One was powered up at 9:45 that morning. I've tracked the
electrical problems as well as the other so-called "anomalies" that
occurred that day, and they all tie directly to that short.
And, as for the piece of metal, you do understand the concept of a
hard short (aka "dead" short)?

And you now demonstrate that you're not an engineer or forensic examiner.

Continue googling the group for the past year or so and when you can
respond to Jay Windley's posts, point by point (which "scott" failed to
do, repeatedly), maybe someone will take you seriously.

Until then you're just another conspiratorial loon as well as an
apologist for "scott."

Old June 4th 04, 12:22 AM
Jim Davis

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

Scott never told us who his top forensic pathologist was. Can you?

Jim Davis