Is this the day after tomorrow?

Old March 24th 07, 05:30 PM posted to sci.astro
Me

Default Is this the day after tomorrow?

Is this the day after tomorrow?

Here I quote:

Tsunami from outer space: Please prepare yourselves for unimaginable
destruction in the weeks ahead

I work as a research assistant at the European Space Agency in Darmstadt,
Germany. I'm breaking all the rules in warning you, but it has to be said.

People everywhere are going to be in great danger soon. We have a sort of
"Tsunami" approaching us, and the impact on the climate and infrastructure
is inestimable.

Please see to it that you make the same sort of preparations you would in
anticipation of a nuclear war. There are many survivalist websites that can
advise you in this respect. You should be fully prepared by the end of the
first week in March at the latest.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Unquote

This applied to me, you and all others.

I hope I am alive too.

Does any one know the impact point?

Is this the day after tomorrow?

Will not one of us will survive?

Old March 24th 07, 06:12 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I wouldn't worry about it, Me! It's obvious you're a wacko!

Saul Levy

Old March 24th 07, 07:12 PM posted to sci.astro
Me

I will not I hear mentioned 6 april . I think the iceball has broken up. Mid
West, South Atlantic. Previous calculation indicate that a mile high splash
down there will only be feet in London.

We have heard of impacts over london, south of england was full of wood
smoke this morning, a burning metal smell all over the south 3 of england
and a fireball in the south reported north of aldershot.

some fireballs over east grinstead and tonbridge in feb 2006 and a heavy
impact where birmingham was also in feb 2006.

a heavy bang and huge flash in the sky to the south a couple of days ago a
reported heavy losses and destruction all over the north of england.

it is very cold here.

I am already quite afraid.

I need a concrete bunker to sleep in.

If a bit hits london, as predicted then I will be here today and gone
tomorrow.

I do not know where to go or what to do.

People are getting this on the ground here.

I doubt if I will be given any help as I am 64 and mum is 94 and we don't
work and so don't count.

If my home is ground zero then I will not even notice it.

innocence abroad.

Old March 24th 07, 09:09 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

In the 1950's the War of the Worlds was read on the radio
and Americans ran outside their homes, they thought it was
a broadcast about a real invasion.

Harboring aliens is a crime. Terrorists will not be
allowed to harbor aliens, nor aliens will be allowed
to win war on alienism.

Old March 25th 07, 08:21 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Did you change your name, Me? You sound like that other guy who's
always claiming major damage that no one else has seen!

What you're afraid of is your own mind...

Saul Levy

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:12:34 GMT, "Me" wrote:

[...]

.. .

Old March 25th 07, 08:24 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

How about a war on wackos, gb? You are one of those.

Saul Levy

Old March 25th 07, 08:41 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

The calendar will go on for a long, long time, Me, without running
into one of your disasters. In other words, big disasters don't occur
all that often.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:34:38 GMT, "Me" wrote:

It is now the last week in march did I miss something?

. co.uk...

Old March 25th 07, 11:39 PM posted to sci.astro
Me

It is a quote. I smelt loads of buring wood and went down south but there
was no damage.

I just do not know what to think. Britain's policy in major disasters is
"ignorance is bliss".

You just get snippets, like when I tried to buy a ticket to Birmingham New
Street the ticket man said "oh we will have to re-built it first".

It is a tourist spot now, like the arizona crater. Why don't you fly over
and have a look. No photographs: but you can go there.You will need to climb
the crater rims and rings first.

Oh and if you look towards the sun at sunset you may see an extra sun, we
have two as the solar system is a binary and sol 2 has come to see us on its
3600 year orbit.

See Kings:2: 20:8 - 2:20:11, Isiah 38:8, Joshua 10:12-10:13 also mentions it
in the battle at gibeon it stood still because its orbit was linked to the
rotation of earth , This will happen again.

Gideon is mentioned several times, they are obviouly several different
people.

None were atheists and none had any idea about aliens: a man has lied. it
was about between 1000 and 500 bc not 6000 years ago. Nebaknezzar (600BC)
was not 6000 years ago, that pre dates the first kingdom.

The glacial mel****ers were about 5000 years ago. Man is not ancient.

war arrow 6000bc. death ray 2007. war arrow to death ray 8000 years

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
The calendar will go on for a long, long time, Me, without running
into one of your disasters. In other words, big disasters don't occur
all that often.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:34:38 GMT, "Me" wrote:

It is now the last week in march did I miss something?

.co.uk...

Old March 26th 07, 12:06 AM posted to sci.astro
George Dishman[_1_]

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Did you change your name, Me? You sound like that other guy who's
always claiming major damage that no one else has seen!

It sounds like "Chris".

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:12:34 GMT, "Me" wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Note the date.

I will not I hear mentioned 6 april .

Just as well, it hasn't arrived yet.

We have heard of impacts over london, south of england was full of wood
smoke this morning, a burning metal smell all over the south 3 of england
and a fireball in the south reported north of aldershot.

some fireballs over east grinstead and tonbridge in feb 2006 and a heavy
impact where birmingham was also in feb 2006.

The guy is completely delusional. I was in
East Grinstead on Friday night and Tonbridge
two weeks ago, nothing untoward of course.

George