supporting evidence Coulomb Unification of forces implies gravity a fiction; so can I prove it

Old August 7th 05, 08:07 PM

Default supporting evidence Coulomb Unification of forces implies gravity a fiction; so can I prove it

Now there is supporting evidence that a Cosmic Coulomb force replaces
gravity. The evidence is obvious. It is as obvious as that things fall
when dropped.

This evidence is the fact that the mathematical form of Coulomb is
identical to gravity where both are inverse square laws.

So the next obvious question is whether there is evidence as to the
magnitude of their difference in force strength. Their force strength
difference is about 10^40, (some put it about 10^38, but I am not going
to quibble).

So, now, if gravity is a fiction and a Cosmic Coulomb exists where all
the matter we observe is electron matter of the 231Pu Atom Totality and
held in place by the protons of the Atom Totality, then there should be
a matching number of 10^40.

The best estimate of how the *time* of our Cosmos is what was given by
Dirac in his book DIRECTIONS IN PHYSICS on page 73 of e^2/G m_e m_p of
the large dimensional number 10^39.

Coincidence???? I think not. I think the strength of the Coulomb force
to that of gravity is equal to this number of *time* of the Cosmos. And
the reason they are equal is because gravity is a fiction and what
holds the cosmic skies in its orbit is the Coulomb force of the Atom
Totality.

But it does not stop with *time*. If the total number of Coulomb
Interactions of a Plutonium Atom Totality is the number 95!/2 which is
10^148 and where 10^78 of those are to hold together the physical
matter of the universe and the remaining 10^70 are to hold together the
biological matter of the universe in Superdeterminism, then another
number of approx 10^40, or 10^39 or 10^38 pops out at us. It is the
average number of cells in a intelligent lifeform, or the average
number of DNA molecules of a intelligent lifeform. The human body has
approx 10^38 molecules of DNA, does it not?????

Finally, in my recent thinking on this subject a surprize avenue of
thought arose in that the question of the quantity of water of a solar
system and the hydrology of that water of a solar system. Why is it
that a solar system concentrates all of its water content into just a
few planets or satellites?? And why is it that the amount of water per
solar system is probably a fixed amount. So that every alien solar
system has relatively the same amount of water and all are concentrated
in a few of its planets and satellites.

In this manner, life is a direct function of the water supply that
exists and the dynamics of that water supply in every alien solar
system including our own.

Planet Earth has approx 10^50 molecules of water. How much water exists
in the entirety of our Solar System? And is that amount related to any
of the large numbers I have talked about such as 10^78, 10^70 etc etc.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old August 8th 05, 03:36 AM
blart

ARK!
I thought you were dead!
You should collect all your works into a TOME, and publish.
You will be rich.

oups.com...

Old August 8th 05, 06:34 PM
Barry in Maryland

Those who find ArcPu a wart on Usenet wanted to disconnect the
artificial life support. But there was a successful court challenge by
others who find him merely amusing.

Old August 9th 05, 08:59 PM
Autymn D. C.

This evidence is the fact that the mathematical form of Coulomb is
identical to gravity where both are inverse square laws.

Learn what identical means, dumbass. The form is similar, but not
identical. The inverse square is what a pole does in 3-space.

The best estimate of how the *time* of our Cosmos is what was given by
Dirac in his book DIRECTIONS IN PHYSICS on page 73 of e^2/G m_e m_p of
the large dimensional number 10^39.

what time?

number of DNA molecules of a intelligent lifeform. The human body has
approx 10^38 molecules of DNA, does it not?????

how?

Finally, in my recent thinking on this subject a surprize avenue of
thought arose in that the question of the quantity of water of a solar
system and the hydrology of that water of a solar system. Why is it
that a solar system concentrates all of its water content into just a
few planets or satellites?? And why is it that the amount of water per

It doesn't. Most of the water is vomitatious asteroids and clouds,
like your brain.

solar system is probably a fixed amount. So that every alien solar
system has relatively the same amount of water and all are concentrated
in a few of its planets and satellites.

It's probably not, depending on galactic radius.

Planet Earth has approx 10^50 molecules of water. How much water exists
in the entirety of our Solar System? And is that amount related to any
of the large numbers I have talked about such as 10^78, 10^70 etc etc.

hah

Old August 10th 05, 07:38 AM

The number of Coulomb Interactions to hold together a plutonium atom is
95!/2 which is 10^148 and Dirac showed in his book Directions in
Physics that the world contains 10^78 protons.

So here I am left with a puzzle. Is the life in toto in the Cosmos
supported by 10^78 neutrinos or 10^70 neutrinos and is the physical
matter supported by 10^78 photons or 10^70 photons.

And more of this puzzle is the meaning of 10^78 photons multiply 10^70
neutrinos, or,
10^70 photons multiply 10^78 neutrinos. My guess is that it is 10^78
photons multiply 10^70 neutrinos.

One thing does seem to be a sure bet is that every alien solar system
harbors life because every alien solar system concentrates its water
into a few planets and satellites which are highly conducive to life.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old August 10th 05, 05:11 PM

Odysseus wrote:

wrote:

The human body has
approx 10^38 molecules of DNA, does it not?????

Reality check: H_2_O has a molecular weight of about 18 daltons,
meaning that 6.02*10^23 (Avogadro's number) of water molecules have a
mass of 18 grams. Supposing a large 90-kg human body to be composed
entirely of water, it would contain about 5000 * 6*10^23 = 3*10^27
molecules, some thirty billion times fewer than 10^38. Now consider
that the DNA molecule is a giant polymer weighing millions of
daltons, and that genetic material makes up only a tiny fraction of a
human body's mass, and it should be obvious that this value is
exaggerated by at least twenty orders of magnitude. My own wild-assed
guess would be something like 10^15 -- trillions of cells having
perhaps a hundred DNA molecules each.

--
Odysseus

Yes, excuse the error on my part. I meant to say the total number of
DNA molecules on Earth is somewhere between 10^38 and 10^40. I need the
total number of DNA molecules on Earth and using your scheme of water
molecules as an upper and lower bound is a very good scheme. It seems
as though water plays a role in all and every measure of life whether
on Earth or alien solar systems.

So now, if the human body is composed of on average 10^27 molecules of
DNA then it is not unreasonable to say that on average there are 10^13
bodies of life whose integrated DNA molecules is equal to 10^27 and
thereby the total number of DNA molecules on planet Earth is 10^40.

And since the entire Cosmos has 10^78 photons multiply 10^70 neutrinos,
of which the 10^70 neutrinos superdetermines the total life in the
cosmos implies that since the number of galaxies which is 10^10 and the
number of solar systems in the galaxies is 10^11, implies that these
numbers are far too low. Because 10^70 does not equal 10^40 x 10^11 x
10^10. We are 10^9 off. So what I suggest is that the Cosmos is more
likely to have 10^15 galaxies and that a galaxy has on average 10^15
solar systems.

So is anyone in physics or astronomy working on the refinement of the
number of galaxies in the cosmos? Because I have a strong suspicion
that the current modern day number of 10^10 galaxies is highly
deficient and should be 10^15. And that the figure for the number of
stars in a galaxy of 10^11 is also highly deficient and should be more
likely 10^15.

Now I wonder if the amount of water per solar system is a fixed number,
rather scarce and that we have a sort of Cosmological limit as to how
much water each star system contains and the water in a star-system has
a physics tendency to be concentrated in only a few of its planets and
satellites. In other words what I am getting at-- is that the amount of
water in the Cosmos is a stable constant and can tell us how many
galaxies there are in the Universe at large and further can tell us how
many solar systems per galaxy on average. Because water is conserved on
a Cosmic basis. Not that there is a Cosmic conservation of water such
as the Conservation principles of Energy or momentum, but rather a
weaker form of conservation.

Quite honest and frankly, we have not really considered the dynamics of
water in our own solar system as to why it is concentrated on Earth and
Europa and nowhere else and why it seems to be a conserved total number
of water molecules.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium