Can solar pave the way?

Old September 10th 11, 11:54 PM
fireofenergy fireofenergy is offline
Junior Member

Default Can solar pave the way?

I know this is the wrong section for solar "energy issues" so I posted in the misc section
http://www.spacebanter.com/showthread.php?t=176403
But then realized that is where all the haters are and so should I post here, even though this is not about terrestrial solar energy? (I also mused about a very large space habitat).