The End of NASA is Near Folks!

Old March 20th 06, 03:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Default The End of NASA is Near Folks!

NASA considers dropping SSME for the RS-68.

http://space.com/spacenews/businessmonday_060320.html

We need to vote these fascists out of office and fire these
mother****ers at NASA before we don't have anything left.

As it is, the damage already done is almost irreparable.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old March 20th 06, 10:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:
NASA considers dropping SSME for the RS-68.

http://space.com/spacenews/businessmonday_060320.html

We need to vote these fascists out of office and fire these
mother****ers at NASA before we don't have anything left.

Yes. Instead of these horrible hydrogen engines, they really need to go
with kerosene burners. Preferably very fuel-rich... a nice sooty
exhaust would be good.

Old March 21st 06, 06:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy

Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote in news:LKyTf.541$v46.187
@newsfe24.lga:

We need to vote these fascists out of office and fire these
mother****ers at NASA before we don't have anything left.

As it is, the damage already done is almost irreparable.

Elifritz's knee jerks, and he falls on his face. Again.

--Damon

Old March 21st 06, 08:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy

Yes. Instead of these horrible hydrogen engines, they really need to go
with kerosene burners. Preferably very fuel-rich... a nice sooty
exhaust would be good.

scottlowtherAT,
LRBs of h2o2/c3h4o or similar is what kicks by far the most rocket
butt, at least on behalf of the first and second stages worth.
-
Brad Guth

Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 0 December 2nd 05 07:07 AM
NASA PDF - Apollo Experience Reports - 114 reports Rusty History 1 July 27th 05 03:52 AM
JimO writings on shuttle disaster, recovery Jim Oberg Space Shuttle 0 July 11th 05 06:32 PM
Early CEV Mission Blurrt Policy 76 February 5th 04 05:45 PM
Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 0 February 2nd 04 04:33 AM