Attention All Fellow Net Earthlings---Darla Advanced Star Race...

Old May 2nd 05, 05:39 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Attention All Fellow Net Earthlings---Darla Advanced Star Race...

hi nightbat I knew it. Being a multi-universe spouter my boarding pass
would be pulled. I might have to go directly to Darla,and get my pass in
my email. Darla like I posted is the space craft. She can go at warp
speed in every direction,and her minds works the same way. Bert

Old May 2nd 05, 09:12 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi C To be the largest,and most advanced brain in the vast universe is
something to be proud of. Humankinds brain is incased in a dome. Darla's
is incased in the walls of the space craft. In my post you can go back
and see I said Darla's minds. She has two (like us) Our are
separated by a membrane,and are mirror images on separate planes(right
and left) Darla's are separated but both are on the same plane,but
different spacetimes. One side is organic cells(the id side) the other
side the most powerful chips that as I posted have just about reached
GUT on every subject. Darla was programmed to make love in the purest
and most profound way(like mothers love) She is continually evolving to
insure her survival,and intelligence. She can go to any part of the
universe with little fear. She does not fear us She does not
mind when people post something nasty about her. She does not mind my
thinking that she is part computer,and in reality the spaceship. When
she gets back she will tell you this. Humankind has a trait that Darla
can understand,but has none. "hate" Bert PS Darla reminds me of my
pet Cockroach (Big Moe) He would not hurt a fly He had a computer
brain(great memory) He had an inner awareness of (danger) being
harmed(could never sneak up on him) His species is one of the oldest in
the world.(300,000 years) Oops almost forgot He loved mint tooth paste