Severn Trent to Loan USA 2 Trillion

Old June 4th 12, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Severn Trent to Loan USA 2 Trillion

Sounds like big bucks but in reality its only on paper. Its the same
as borrowing money from your savings to put in your checking account.
Severn Trent owns America lock stock and barrel. Get the picture
yet? Trebert
Old June 4th 12, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 6/4/2012 2:59 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Sounds like big bucks but in reality its only on paper. Its the same
as borrowing money from your savings to put in your checking account.
Severn Trent owns America lock stock and barrel. Get the picture
yet? Trebert

No. Please explain in detail the socio-economic impact of such a loan.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 10th 12, 11:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 6/8/2012 1:10 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

I wonder if I say only nice things about Severn Trent they would OK a
loan to M&M. Its only for 2 million. I have AAA credit

No you don't. Your credit score took a hit when you stiffed the
water company on your bill, then ran away to Mass to avoid the
due process of law.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl