Wrath of Lich King-new mounts

Old September 13th 08, 08:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
sijin

Default Wrath of Lich King-new mounts

There are some kinds of new mount will come out at the following
patch.the 300lv riding skill will still cost you 5000 wow gold. Here
is the list of the new mounts:
Azure Drake – Summons and dismisses a rideable Azure Drake. This is a
very fast mount.
Black Mammoth – summons and dismisses a rideable Black Mammoth Mount .
This is a very fast mount.
Black Polar Bears – Summons and dismisses a rideable Black Polar Bear.
This is a very fast mount.
Blue Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Blue Drake. This is a
very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outlands or
Northrend.
Brown Polar Bear - Summons and dismisses a rideable Brown Polar Bear.
This is a very fast mount.
Bronze Drake – Summons and dismisses a rideable Bronze Drake. This is
a very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outlands or
Northrend.
Red Drake – Summons and dismisses a rideable Red Drake. This is a very
fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outlands or Northrend.
Twilingt Drake - Summons and dismisses a rideable Red Drake. This is a
very fast mount. This mount can only be summoned in Outlands or
Northrend.
Buy your wow gold and get the cool mounts in the following
patch.check www.thecheapwowgold.com for more information
Old September 14th 08, 10:00 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

sijin wrote:
There are some kinds of new mount will come out at the following
patch.the 300lv riding skill will still cost you 5000 wow gold. Here
is the list of the new mounts:

Okay... we are killing boars now....we are killing boars by the dozens
per hour... do you have any info on where we can get the best deal on
Hot Pockets? Especially if we can buy them a gross at a time? Can we get
a price cut for that?
This is important.
This is VERY important!
The survival of the World Of Warcraft depends on this!

Eric Cartman
South Park, Colorado