Anaheim Homeless Ride The Bus For Free

Old January 18th 19, 04:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Anaheim Homeless Ride The Bus For Free

It gives them a roof and heat.Anaheim is a rich city,but run by GOPers.That tells it all.Soon the bus will stop at a run down warehouse,and GOPers will put in 400 beds.WOW All this prove again.To GOPers life is cheap,but a buck is still a buck. Will GOPers chip in and all 400 poor,old and ill have their own **** bucket? You can see why Mafia TANG might be the best way,and no bad press.Bert
Old January 18th 19, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:04:59 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It gives them a roof and heat.Anaheim is a rich city,but run by GOPers.That tells it all.Soon the bus will stop at a run down warehouse,and GOPers will put in 400 beds.WOW All this prove again.To GOPers life is cheap,but a buck is still a buck. Will GOPers chip in and all 400 poor,old and ill have their own **** bucket? You can see why Mafia TANG might be the best way,and no bad press.Bert

Come now. The homeless need more than beds in a warehouse! They need private rooms with private shower and toilet facilities, kitchens, a view, and 5G entertainment centers!

Double-A

Old January 19th 19, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 12:58:31 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:04:59 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It gives them a roof and heat.Anaheim is a rich city,but run by GOPers.That tells it all.Soon the bus will stop at a run down warehouse,and GOPers will put in 400 beds.WOW All this prove again.To GOPers life is cheap,but a buck is still a buck. Will GOPers chip in and all 400 poor,old and ill have their own **** bucket? You can see why Mafia TANG might be the best way,and no bad press.Bert

Come now. The homeless need more than beds in a warehouse! They need private rooms with private shower and toilet facilities, kitchens, a view, and 5G entertainment centers!

Double-A

I hear Gates is doing this in his home town. Anaheim became Mafia when the 4 NYC families bought Disney.They only want to hide the homeless,and in the end give them TANG.Its worse in Fl. there they feed the homeless to gators.. Severn Trent Avatar makes sure there is no homeless people in Orlando. Bert
Old January 22nd 19, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 1:26:12 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Once the NYC GOP Mafia got control of Disney and put in their own CEO man he did good.Now all my Mexican pals I shoot pool with tell me how they are paid,and how they work for Disney land and get paid little money.All part time work.They do get a card.They are taught English here at the Anaheim Center.Some drive and no insurance WOW) Most walk or ride a bike. They go to hospital and no private Dr.None that I know are married. They do not ever eat out.Never buy a frozen dinner. They are very poor,but there are over 400 here in Anaheim that are dying on the streets.A woman about 60 died on a bench outside the center.Very cold,and her life was cheap and no GOPer will weep. Bert
Old January 24th 19, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2:48:44 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Yet California is a land long controlled by the Democrats! So where is the problem?

Double-A

Old January 26th 19, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 2:11:15 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Mafia is so big in Mexicale it makes no difference the party.Think Walter Annenberg and all the money he stole.Jews are mostly democrats,but when you can steal 2 billion for 43 years,and pay not a penny taxes who is kidding who. Bert
Old February 8th 19, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 25, 2019 at 5:57:12 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Trump ,Annenberg Nixon and kissenger always slept at Walter Annenberg's Palm Beach Estate . When Fortune asked Annenberg how many billions he was worth he gave them the one finger. I would guess 85 billion or more. The US army gave him protection.The GOP Godfather.Bert