Who the hell is Booz, Allen, and Hamilton ?!?

Old September 25th 03, 02:49 AM
Agent Smiley

Default Who the hell is Booz, Allen, and Hamilton ?!?

A company with strong ties to the atrocity of September 11, 2001 is
also implicated in the intense digital harrasment experienced in the
past couple of years by anti-war activists.

Booz-Allen is engaged in the creation of a program called "Magic
Lantern." This program is designed to figure out people's passwords so
the military can have access to *ALL* email accounts...for the purpose
of fighting terrorism. Magic Lantern insidiously will install a
"virus" on your computer so that when you next log in to your email
using a password, Magic Lantern sends a copy of the password to a
Military computer, and they can then access your email. This is all
stuff I got to read in the Washington Technology (a magazine devoted
to celebrating the newest technological contracts awarded on Capitol
Hill). It was HIGHLY recomended to me that those of us that use our
email to engage in social justice work be aware of these realities and
change our passwords VERY Frequently, making sure to include numbers
in our passwords.

Agent Smiley: Now, many of you may remember the enormous disruption
that occurred last year in the online activist community with worms,
virii, digital identity theft, email bombs, etc. and how it all
targeted anti-war activists, pro-Palestinian activists, and those
trying to get to the bottom of 9-11. One can deduce that the authors
and/or puppetmasters behind this barrage were all of the same mind and
all perhaps had something to do with the advancement of the military
position of Israel, the advancement of the "War on Terror" and the
obscuring of any real investigation of the events of September 11,
2001.

In light of such, I consider it no accident that Booz, Allen, &
Hamilton (cited above) are also heavily implicated by much of the
serious research on 9-11.

Please read on:

Who the hell is Booz, Allen, and Hamilton ?!?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P201549F5

Yours,
Souljah.

*