Bird Virus

Old October 5th 05, 11:22 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Bird Virus

Birds in 1918 spread a virus that killed 100,000,000 people. Its
back,and more than likely stronger than ever. Stronger because of
"rainbow" chemicals. It it spreads on contact(shaking hands) that is
bad. If its air born that is worse. If it was spread in NY city by
Muslins,and we can prove it than "Muslins your asses will burn" It
just went on CNN,and Bush is thinking of quarantining NY city. Have a
gut feeling this is going to give me very sad eyebrows. Bert

Old October 6th 05, 02:47 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Ray My big worry is "mutation" Bird virus of 1918 killed only
5%(those infected) This spacetime the bird virus is killing 50% Much
bigger percentage,and best to keep in mind in 1918 humankinds population
was 3 times less. Next thing I don't like is that hospital in China had
about 60 patients,and half died including some doctors and nurses. They
must have used rainbow chemicals to kill the virus,and this can create
super-virus. Reminds me of that 5 year old hospital in Australia that
had to be burned to the ground because they created a super staff bug.
In labs it is very easy to mutate a deadly virus to have features that
you want. We know the Muslims are big on germ warfare. NY and LA would
be their target of choice Best to keep in mind Aids hit LA and NY
first Bert

Old October 6th 05, 07:31 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Ray My big worry is "mutation" Bird virus of 1918 killed only
5%(those infected) This spacetime the bird virus is killing 50% Much
bigger percentage,and best to keep in mind in 1918 humankinds population
was 3 times less. Next thing I don't like is that hospital in China had
about 60 patients,and half died including some doctors and nurses. They
must have used rainbow chemicals to kill the virus,and this can create
super-virus. Reminds me of that 5 year old hospital in Australia that
had to be burned to the ground because they created a super staff bug.
In labs it is very easy to mutate a deadly virus to have features that
you want. We know the Muslims are big on germ warfare. NY and LA would
be their target of choice Best to keep in mind Aids hit LA and NY
first Bert

nightbat

Correct Officer Bert and now what about your reported Florida
rabid gators being attacked and eaten by giant Pythons, oh the humanity?
Yes they say it's happened, as if sharks attacking folks on the peaceful
beaches is not enough. Street crossing fish and now this, a news
reported most likely pet released Python ate a gator and blew up. They
are now trying to catch as many Gulf Coast hurricane flooded area
pythons they can to hopefully prevent them from eating folks down there.
No, no, now playing children, mothers, clueless fishermen all maybe
eaten alive by giant roaming Pythons. This can't be, can it, more
troubling planetary news of nature run amuck?

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old October 6th 05, 09:35 PM
Greysky

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Hi nightbat-

When I saw that picture of the Python eating that 'Gator, the only thing on
my mind was how much money I could get for the snake skin. Now, I believe
it's against the law to hunt and skin the gators, but since they are
actively hunting and killing the snakes, what if you 'happened' to come
across a snake with a full grown gator in its belly? 2 for the price of
one... if I lived in Florida, I know what I'd be doing to earn some extra
scratch.

Greysky

Old October 6th 05, 10:04 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Greysky If in the gator hand bag business they let you kill 500
gators a year. Have to have a license. Gator population back in the
millions. Best to look for meteorites here in Florida. There easy to
spot and a lot safer than fooling with snakes and gators. Bert

Old October 7th 05, 06:45 PM
Saul Levy

More Doom and Gloom!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:31:08 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old October 8th 05, 05:31 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Earth is dooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed, again.

Chicken littles are clucking, again.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old October 8th 05, 08:09 AM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Ray My big worry is "mutation" Bird virus of 1918 killed only
5%(those infected) This spacetime the bird virus is killing 50% Much
bigger percentage,and best to keep in mind in 1918 humankinds population
was 3 times less. Next thing I don't like is that hospital in China had
about 60 patients,and half died including some doctors and nurses.

What have you go against hospitals in China?

They must have used rainbow chemicals to kill the virus,and this can create
super-virus.

Prove it.

Reminds me of that 5 year old hospital in Australia that
had to be burned to the ground because they created a super staff bug.

What hospital would that be?

In labs it is very easy to mutate a deadly virus to have features that
you want. We know the Muslims are big on germ warfare. NY and LA would
be their target of choice Best to keep in mind Aids hit LA and NY
first Bert

I thought AIDS hit Africa first? Along with Ebola etc.

Old October 8th 05, 04:28 PM
Matthew Fields

In article .com,
Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

What have you go against hospitals in China?

The substitution of "Traditional Chinese Medicine" for evidence-based
medicine is an atrocity.

--
Matthew H. Fields http://www.umich.edu/~fields
Music: Splendor in Sound