USA to return to Moon

Old January 13th 04, 11:18 AM
Christopher

Default USA to return to Moon

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 05:26:56 GMT, "Roger" wrote:

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
. ..
"Roger" wrote in message
m...

When I was learning science in school (quite a few years ago,
granted...) it was thought that nothing could survive in the dark,
cold, and pressure of the deep oceans. When thriving ecosystems were
discovered around black smokers, it was a complete surprise.

Yet another good reason to reduce pollution and exploitation of nature.

Not
only are we destroying what we know is out there, we may be destroying
things we can't even imagine.

Christ, leave it to a tree-hugger to turn "life is much more abundant than
we'd ever imagined" into "we are causing muich more destruction than we'd
ever imagined".

Get a life.

As long as it lasts.

Hopefully long enough for your grandchildren. Unless, of course, you don't
want that.

Mother nature isn't exactally a conservationist.

Old January 13th 04, 12:20 PM
Roger

"Roger" wrote in message
[...]

But she takes her time. Humans have exterminated species at a rate that she
would have to spend thousands of years killing off.