Major Aurora Borealis Event - Southern Ontario

Old May 15th 05, 07:23 PM
SuperCool Plasma

Default Major Aurora Borealis Event - Southern Ontario

Early this morning between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. I noticed in the now clear
skies, what appeared at first to be wispy high altitude clouds lit up
from the city lights. But soon afterwards it became apparent this was
not city lit clouds, but the Northern Lights.

The spacing, plus the wisps and jets proved a spectacular sight. After
viewing for about 30 minutes, the light or pale white color transformed
suddenly and all at once into a light colored lavender blue or
purplish/bluish with a hint of red tint.

Utterly amazing.

What also struck me was the overall appearance of a watery prism or
pyramid, as seen ofcourse from the inside. In other words, all the
wisps and jets seemed centered around a central apex, and appeared to
terminate in a trapezoidal base.

Further the outlines and shapes which continually appeared to cascade
around this illusive 'dark-center' appeared like the outline of birds or
multiple bird-like wings. At one point, almost like a 'lightning
flash', all the overlapping or cascading 'jets and wisps' formed the
definite outline of a very large Phoenix-like head and beak with
outstretched wings.

I also couldn't help but to notice two other distinguishing 'shapes'
forming briefly before dissolving back into the general wispy/linear jet
like streams we are all familiar with - a dumbbell shape (which
periodically reappeared in the center - parallel to 'empty-space' when
taken together looked like cosmic lips or a kiss) and which was always
momentarily preceded by a definite aerodynamical shape of some sort
(which looked somewhat like fighter jet delta wing design) although
looking imbedded inside a wind tunnel with the streams flowing around it!

Anyhow truly awesome to see, regardless of the shapes having any meaning
outside of astrophysical geomagnetics.

Old May 15th 05, 07:37 PM

SuperCool Plasma wrote:
[...]

I've been stuck in TO. for too long ...
sigh

By the by, I've always wanted to ask sonebody 'this' ...

What is the following supposed to mean:

see http://tinyurl.com/8gmo2

Address and Port: 209.213.229.143
Record Created: Sat Oct 16 23:43:03 2004 GMT
Record Updated: Tue Mar 29 12:39:02 2005 GMT
Additional Information: Likely Trojaned Machine, host running Korgo
trojan
Currently active and flagged to be published in DNS
If you wish to request a delisting please do so through the Support
System.