the 4 forces of nature?

Old November 1st 19, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default the 4 forces of nature?

On Friday, November 1, 2019 at 12:06:15 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
there must be a mistake somewhere..

'they' (i don't know who they are)

keep listing Gravity
as one of the forces of nature...

What year did Gravity become a ...force????

When it became a "fundamental interaction"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction

1. Gravity.
2. The weak force.
3. Electromagnetism.
4. The strong force.

These are called the four fundamental forces of nature, and they govern everything that happens in the universe.

On the other hand...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

.... relativity says otherwise.

When not dealing with relativistic speeds, Nertwon's gravitational formulae work just fine. They enabled Newton to explain the astronomical observations of Kepler.

Old November 2nd 19, 02:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, November 1, 2019 at 12:14:46 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
[...]

When thinking of gravity,and the universe think of me,and my universe equation G=EMC^2.It has made me famous(popular) G is for God or Gravity or both. God is nodding his head.He created all and is telling me how he did it.I always knew why.bert
Old November 15th 19, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:28:51 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
palsing wrote:

[...]

The Gravity in a black hole can drag stars, planets, galaxies, space and time in it...how is that a weak force????

dat sounds ****in strong to me...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

BHs are only real in theory.Keep in mind a weak magnet can lift iron of the ground.bert
Old November 17th 19, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 oinked
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
lying, hatemongering, sanctimony, phony and STUPID
as is seen by SwineBert who said:

"I have ALWAYS, 1st & FOREMOST,ONLY-ONE-THING-on-my
-mind, namely to do all those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... adding

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
"Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated".Bert
On 15 Nov 2019:
"benji you "eat ****. You have **** for brains". bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier being
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure", "Get the picture", Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya".

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO