We are going to the moon,......no kidding this time Hagar

Old May 18th 19, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default We are going to the moon,......no kidding this time Hagar

Honest, NASA would not kid you again

NASA's new video tells ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbywPu2h5tw

And they got Captain Kirk to prove it.

Old May 18th 19, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:56:13 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Honest, NASA would not kid you again

NASA's new video tells ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbywPu2h5tw

And they got Captain Kirk to prove it.

We are also going to Mars, Mercury, Pluto--and everything in between and

beyond. It is all manageable.
Old May 18th 19, 07:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:56:13 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Honest, NASA would not kid you again

NASA's new video tells ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbywPu2h5tw

And they got Captain Kirk to prove it.

We are also going to Mars, Mercury, Pluto--and everything in between and

beyond. It is all manageable.

Uh huh,......As "manageable" as those flyin' cars we were all supposed to
have by the year 2000.

And speaking of cars,.... How about them moon buggies nasa made that could
run for miles , and send TV signals back to earth, without ever needing to
be charged.
I'll bet Elon Musk would give all his money to get that battery technolgy
for his Teslas, 50+ years later.

Old May 18th 19, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 1:46:03 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 12:56:13 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Honest, NASA would not kid you again

NASA's new video tells ALL

And they got Captain Kirk to prove it.

We are also going to Mars, Mercury, Pluto--and everything in between and

beyond. It is all manageable.

Uh huh,......As "manageable" as those flyin' cars we were all supposed to
have by the year 2000.

And speaking of cars,.... How about them moon buggies nasa made that could
run for miles , and send TV signals back to earth, without ever needing to
be charged.
I'll bet Elon Musk would give all his money to get that battery technolgy
for his Teslas, 50+ years later.

It takes a few years of 21st century style work to get the flying cars. Give it

a bit more if even that.

And fuel cells that can operate the typical household for weeks well those are

in the works too. Something has to keep things going when solar panels

are not receiving daylight. Necessity is the mother of all invention.

Get real, this is the 21st Century!
Old May 18th 19, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Honest, NASA would not kid you again

NASA's new video tells ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbywPu2h5tw

And they got Captain Kirk to prove it.

*** The fact that we were on the Moon is irrefutable. There is ample proof
of it, from pictures of the Moon buggy, taken by the Chinks, the tracks of
the buggy, taken by the Japanese, the distance calibration radar reflector
placed there by the Astronauts that is still oriented to the exact spot on
Earth etc. The only people who refuse to believe that we were there are in
all likelihood the same people who refuse to believe that The Donald won the
election. Will we go back ?? I wish that NASA would get the hell out of the
business and let the private sector do it. The money saved would be enough
to build a fence clear around the USofA.
Yes Bast, it is mankind's destiny to reach for the planets and eventually
the Stars. The human urge to explore is what prompted the "Out of Africa"
migration, the settling of Europe, the settling of Australia by the
Aborigines, the settling of North and South America, first from the West,
about 12,000 years ago and then the second wave from the East 400 years ago.
It is in our blood, our DNA. Only losers would yearn for their "Safe
Spaces" here on Earth and stick their heads into the sand.

Old May 18th 19, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

Who are you? Are you one of those pod people ?
And what did you do with Hagar ?

Old May 18th 19, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Ahhh, the AOC gambit.
It's so simple. We just have to invent things that have not been invented
yet, and then the unicorns will come back and everyone will have rainbows
shining out of their ass.

Old May 19th 19, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Starships were invented long ago, just no one was smart enough to know they

were there. And there are unicorns. And pixies. And faeries. And dragons.

Somewhere in the universe or we would not know about them.
Old May 19th 19, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 18/05/2019 Ã* 19:56, Bast a écritÂ*:
Honest, NASA would not kid you again

NASA's new video tells ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbywPu2h5tw

And they got Captain Kirk to prove it.

The NASA launched a human mission on the Moon in 1968. Only for make
believe that the US was best. They spent 10% of GDP

The Russia did the same all rockets exploded, blown up, bust, burned,
fortunately nobody was inside!!!!