Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the LorentzTransformation

Old November 10th 12, 03:18 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
John Gogo

Default why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?

On Nov 9, 8:09*pm, John Gogo wrote:
On Nov 9, 8:05*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:

you cannot answer a single question
for your *soi-dissant* theory of every thing.

thus:
I only found one thing, that relates the continuing rate
of supply of mel****er, compared to the recent *surge*;
"surge" is really the only applicable term, and
it could be because of "not the very first thing
that a French glacialologist thinks of."

there was a good survey article about this subject,
re Alaskan glaciers, in Eos, a few months ago;
totally non-extremist, Denierist or Confirmerist format.

thus quoth:
Because the amount of precipitation has not changed much over the
past
few decades, researchers blame rising temperatures for the glacial
retreat

Three-quarters of the Earth is ocean. *If ocean temperatures are
rising- that should be a major red flag! *That should be the canary in
a coal mine.

Or, maybe, there is no controlling ourselves.
Old November 10th 12, 03:20 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
John Gogo

wrote:

[...]

Or, maybe this is just a 100 year weather cycle for which we are so
ignorant of?
Old November 10th 12, 03:25 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
John Gogo

wrote:

[...]

Maybe, we could consider a 100 or 1000 times of human population for
Earth so easily to take? Maybe not. How do we begin to measure what
the Earth can take?
Old November 10th 12, 04:21 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

careful, John, or JAA will assume that you love his "theory
of every thing."
Old November 16th 12, 02:18 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Oct 30, 8:04*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
your pancakes are totally bizarre. *anyway,
there was a technological aplication of polaraization
to cellphone towers & phones,
essentially showing that polarization is 3d,
not 2d as known by the usual terms of "circular,"
"right" and left polarization.

but, actually, light isn't particles,
in any measurable way; it is waves. *only
the photoelectric effect can possibly be interpreted
as teh result of "little )d rocks o'light,"
or pancakes, or what have you.

thus:
earthscientists do not know spehrical geometry,
as with the angle of total reflection off of water,
which is really quite something of a lacunum.

my other main point is that GRACE et al prove that
AnIS and GrIS have only risen,
since the beginning of measurement,
around the IGY ('57-9); from this,
it is easy to draw some conclusion,
as to what is actually occurring --
not "global" warming, which is merely a nonsequiter
from "glaas haus FX."

1tree: It's possible you could be the last man standing by insisting
that light is waves. However, light is massless tangles of IOTAs that
have a pancake-like shape. I have never said photons are like
'rocks'. One of the nuts from your history book probably said that.
— NoEinstein —
Old November 16th 12, 02:22 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Oct 30, 8:10*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
your "explanation of the horrible wrongness
of Huyghens/Liebniz/Coriolis" is simply because,
you never learned fraction in middle school, and
thus how to keep account of units & dimensions.

maybe, though, you could see that
the "Coriolis effect" can also be a force,
something taht I have stated for years.

Two same size, but
different mass spheres that have the SAME kinetic energy upon
impacting soft clay will both embed in the clay identical amounts.

that doesn't make any sense, at all;
KE always includes the mass,
whether or not you believe that "momentum
equals force
equals kinetic energy etc.

1tree: Get off the sauce! I've never said KE isn't a function of
mass! My correct and proven equation, KE = a/g (m) + v/32.!74 (m) has
MASS in two places. Can't you read? Ha, ha, HA! — NoEinstein —
Old September 17th 13, 04:58 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default light is wavy; see Young's write-ups

an IQ of 85 is very respectable, dood.

I really don't believe that you read that stuff in German and Enlgish,
and still have these weird theories, if they are theories; maybe,
they just "come to you in a flash of funkiness

“the DOPY One”. Einstein flunked out of H. S. and his father had to

it is true, that he was not the greatest student,
and apparently relied upon Mileva to (say) get thte gist
of Foppl's textbook. however,
he has an incredible track-record of collaborating with others,
including to create several patents;
you cannot argue with a patent, unless you are going
to challenge it

Old September 18th 13, 04:44 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

anyway, if Neinstein isn't in good health,
I apologize for responding in such an anachronistic way,
such as challenging a public-domain patent

I really don't believe that you read that stuff in German and English,

question is, Why; it's like,
I know that GPS tunrs my walker off (it's a shoppinkart
when I get to Pacoioma but, wTf