Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Old March 18th 09, 04:47 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Phil Bouchard wrote:

"doug" wrote in message
et...

So in your mind, randomly generated numbers from a spreadsheet
constitutes a theory? You have proved nothing except that
you do not understand relativity. Do you really think you
have shown anything? If what you consider disproof of
relativity was your silly ball in a box example that was
a pathetic attempt even by usenet crank standards.

Doug I think you're courageous inviting your own students seeing you live in
action on this usenet. I know standards in the education system felt down
badly because of the relatively low demand nowadays, but your situation is
exceptional. Now you're in a situation you can't get out of because there
is no way you can win. You had the worse grade, you failed to defend your
arguments and your vagues allegations of "a century of experiments" and you
come up with 0 scientific thought, but only hate and jealousy.

Phil comes in here expecting to be regaled as a hero and instead falls
flat on his face by demonstrating he has no idea what relativity says.
He tells us he does not like it and he took a freshman physics course
so now he is an expert. And, he has a spreadsheet which can give numbers
to thirty decimal places. In phil's mind, that makes him the world's
greatest physicist. Phil has lost long before he started.

Lets see, phil, you talked about tossing a ball wherein you demonstrated
conclusively you have no clue what relativity says. You made some
guesses from your spreadsheet in response to Sam (wrong guesses, by the
way) and then you proceed to bluster and look stupid. All of this is
to get everyone to pay $39.99 for a book to be written later when
phil actually tries to print out his spreasheeet code.

I am very happy to look at the last century of experiments and judge
them on their merits. It is phil who comes here having a tantrum about
how the world should bow down to him. My scientific thought is fine,
I am happy for any students to look at the century of experiments and
phil's laughable floundering and have them make up their own minds.

Old March 18th 09, 05:06 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

"Igor" wrote in message

Please explain what experiment(s) you performed to falsify SR?

# 1. Why "instantaneity" was proven if GR says it's impossible?

# 2. If Einstein-Rosen Bridges do exist, what defines its exact point of
exit in the Cartesian coordinate system?

# 3. Einstein said there is length contraction when an object travels nearly
the speed of light. I have two cannons that look like the following:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/pre...1/45045356.JPG

Now imagine there is no distance between the cannons. From each cannon I
launch at c - epsilon:
1) two balls at the exact same moment
2) two balls with a 3.333e-9 s interval
3) two balls with a 3.333e-9 s interval and tied together with rope

So I wanted to know what would happen if there is an observer standing on
the ground with a camera in his
hands and taking pictures of the balls in motion.

Unfortunately here are their final grades:
Sam: 33% (A)
Greg: 0% (F)
Peter: 0% (F)
Doug: -33% (F)

This is the story of the knights who failed to defend Einstein the miracle
and his holy grail.

Old March 18th 09, 05:15 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

"doug" wrote in message
et...

[...]

Einstein is a great mind. In ten years lets see who is still remembered
phil, the newly arrived crank or Einstein whose work has withstood a
century of careful tests.

"If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only
have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more
plants, no more animals, no more man." -- Albert Einstein

[...]

Old March 18th 09, 05:20 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

"doug" wrote in message
et...

Phil comes in here expecting to be regaled as a hero and instead falls
flat on his face by demonstrating he has no idea what relativity says.
He tells us he does not like it and he took a freshman physics course
so now he is an expert. And, he has a spreadsheet which can give numbers
to thirty decimal places. In phil's mind, that makes him the world's
greatest physicist. Phil has lost long before he started.

Once again Doug, this is no scientific argument. FR tends more to be a law
than a theory because its roots are purely mathematical.

Well, there is your problem right there. You need to learn some science.
Your prejudices clothed in some nonsense math do not make a description
of the universe.

Lets see, phil, you talked about tossing a ball wherein you demonstrated
conclusively you have no clue what relativity says. You made some
guesses from your spreadsheet in response to Sam (wrong guesses, by the
way) and then you proceed to bluster and look stupid. All of this is
to get everyone to pay $39.99 for a book to be written later when
phil actually tries to print out his spreasheeet code.

According to Doug here is a list of the smartest people of all time, in
order of precedence:

Einstein (proved singularity, wormhole, length contraction, velocity cap of
3e8 m/s)

Einstein is a great mind. In ten years lets see who is still remembered
phil, the newly arrived crank or Einstein whose work has withstood a
century of careful tests.

God (will create infinite amount of universes on the fly accordingly)

Sorry, there are lots of gods to choose from so you will have
to specify which ones you mean.

Stephen Hawkins (confirmed wormholes)
Michio Kaku (predicted time travel in the past)
Doug (prophet)

Knows lots more physics than you do.

Eric Gisse (faithful ipod fan)

Knows lots more physics than you do.

Bill Gates (created crappy windows)

Bill Gates is one of your people.

I am very happy to look at the last century of experiments and judge
them on their merits. It is phil who comes here having a tantrum about
how the world should bow down to him. My scientific thought is fine,
I am happy for any students to look at the century of experiments and
phil's laughable floundering and have them make up their own minds.

Nobody agreed paying taxes for your gravitational waves detection device, or
even labeling Einstein the miracle as the scientific of the 20th century.

Well, you better tell congress that someone stole all their money.

You really are just suffering the effects of having your dreams
shattered by reality and you will feel better later.

Old March 18th 09, 05:21 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

On Mar 17, 8:20*pm, doug wrote:

[...]

Eric Gisse (faithful ipod fan)

Knows lots more physics than you do.

Also a faithful ipod fan.

[...]
Old March 18th 09, 05:31 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Peter Webb[_2_]

"Phil Bouchard" wrote in message

"Igor" wrote in message

Please explain what experiment(s) you performed to falsify SR?

# 1. Why "instantaneity" was proven if GR says it's impossible?

Instantaeity has not been proven.

# 2. If Einstein-Rosen Bridges do exist, what defines its exact point of
exit in the Cartesian coordinate system?

What bearing does this have on SR?

# 3. Einstein said there is length contraction when an object travels
nearly the speed of light. I have two cannons that look like the
following:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/pre...1/45045356.JPG

Now imagine there is no distance between the cannons. From each cannon I
launch at c - epsilon:
1) two balls at the exact same moment
2) two balls with a 3.333e-9 s interval
3) two balls with a 3.333e-9 s interval and tied together with rope

So I wanted to know what would happen if there is an observer standing on
the ground with a camera in his
hands and taking pictures of the balls in motion.

1) He sees two balls travelling away from him.

2) He sees two balls leave 3.333e-9 seconds apart

3) He sees two balls leave 3.333e-9 seconds apart, tied together with a
rope. Or, if the rope is not long enough, two balls leaving 3.333e-9 seconds
apart with bits of broken rope hanging from them.

See, now you know.

Any other questions about SR, feel free to ask.

HTH

Peter Webb

Old March 18th 09, 05:36 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

"Eric Gisse" wrote in message
Eric Gisse (faithful ipod fan)

Knows lots more physics than you do.

Also a faithful ipod fan.

rotfl

Old March 18th 09, 05:46 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

"Peter Webb" wrote in message

Instantaeity has not been proven.

It will.

What bearing does this have on SR?

GR was given birth by SR.

1) He sees two balls travelling away from him.

2) He sees two balls leave 3.333e-9 seconds apart

3) He sees two balls leave 3.333e-9 seconds apart, tied together with a
rope. Or, if the rope is not long enough, two balls leaving 3.333e-9
seconds apart with bits of broken rope hanging from them.

See, now you know.

Any other questions about SR, feel free to ask.

Hahaha

Old March 18th 09, 10:01 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

On Mar 17, 8:36*pm, "Phil Bouchard" wrote:
"Eric Gisse" wrote in message

Eric Gisse (faithful ipod fan)

Knows lots more physics than you do.

Also a faithful ipod fan.

rotfl

There is no reason why I cannot be a faithful fan of my ipod and know
more physics than is possible for your reptilian brain.

Goddamn its' games are nice for the toilet.
Old March 18th 09, 01:01 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Greg Neill[_6_]

Phil Bouchard wrote:
"Peter Webb" wrote in message

Instantaeity has not been proven.

It will.

What bearing does this have on SR?

GR was given birth by SR.

1) He sees two balls travelling away from him.

2) He sees two balls leave 3.333e-9 seconds apart

3) He sees two balls leave 3.333e-9 seconds apart, tied together with a
rope. Or, if the rope is not long enough, two balls leaving 3.333e-9
seconds apart with bits of broken rope hanging from them.

See, now you know.

Any other questions about SR, feel free to ask.

Hahaha

Haha indeed. Phil *STILL* hasn't spotted the flaws in
his setup that makes it a washout for demonstrating SR
effects.