STONEHENGE SCHEME

Old May 13th 19, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default STONEHENGE SCHEME

On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 4:25:03 PM UTC-5, LORD God Almighty wrote:

GOD HOSS is Talk.Origins' 100,000th Topic
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/5LGGavdq6sc

Jolly good. Pip pip. Cheerio.

DIG

1st April 1985: Henceforth; ALL deaths Caused by Elizabeth II

Cure for Cancer under Helestone
(but Britons want You dead)

SONG OF MOSES - Tabernacle's Favourite - London Homesick Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Ppc3jz3GE

BEHOLD: Thou shalt DIG, or Thou shalt DIE
GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/bQdVUXRz7I8

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Helestone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/talk.origins

Yo COCK MEAT ******s. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ KRISHNA
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/V3S6EAIlOwo
GUILTY!
Yo JACK CLIT squirters. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ LORD
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/OCSnw1QMtt0
GUILTY!
Yo **** FACE faggots. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ GOD
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/gvvLoYzSUQg
GUILTY!
Yo **** LIPS skanks. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ MOSES
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/ffpQ7Pks5xg
GUILTY!
Yo SICK **** trolls. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ YHWH
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/uJPCL6itqr8
GUILTY!
Yo **** SLUT bitches. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ ALLAH
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/9BrMiLu6BZc
GUILTY!
Yo **** NUTS whores. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...sm/0VKoalDttck
GUILTY!

O LUCIFER

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Helestone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alt.atheism

Elizabeth Windsor’s in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/18X1bJlEeW0
GUILTY!
Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/Wj-AUtvEykA
GUILTY!
Justin Welby's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/Xn_fGXIybkA
GUILTY!
Audrey Azoulay's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/UIFZBvtYbyQ
GUILTY!
Jorge Bergoglio's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/nOk9eHihro4
GUILTY!
Tim Parker's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/7rB1UTIj82Q
GUILTY!
Benjamin Netanyahu's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/NyOfOFXU_iM
GUILTY!
Timothy Laurence's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/tDZPi6bzd2U
GUILTY!
Ali Khamenei's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/f9DTwEkFWmA
GUILTY!
Hartwig Fischer's in the Mishkan of God destruction Business.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/_zRGtns4_0c
GUILTY!

O SATAN

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Helestone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/anti-theism

Yo COCK MEAT ******s. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ KRISHNA
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/bCW1En6_tL8
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/6_YDRTUZrM0
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/1fGWOxJFrGQ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/TofqmzRunSI
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/qA5OH1EW05s
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/zuxeRLYAxcI
GUILTY!
Yo **** NUTS whores. Here. I hid My ark here. ~ JESUS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/MS8C-WBiSdQ
GUILTY!

O DEVIL

Tabernacle Mishkan @ Stonehenge Helestone
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/antitheism

Git 'r Done.

Behold, as In days of yore, Bluestones heal the maimed,
the blind, the deaf, the dumb, the lame, the cancered,
and the dead; Immediately after my Helestone Dig.
Why not just Heal your affliction where you are,
now? I like rocks! Not creatures! See rocks!

O LORD God Almightie
--
a.a. #1

STONEHENGE SCHEME

1) DIG
deteriorating inside [under] ground
2) UMFR
universal magnetic field (umf) reversal
3) TSBOA
turning stonehenge bluestones on again

After (when) my Altar of Burnt Offering, and All of my (its) Contents, arrive safely at the A.L.
Mangham Jr. Regional Airport (OCH / KOCH) located in Nacogdoches, Texas USA, from
the Southampton Airport (SOU / EGHI) located in Southhampton, Hampshire UK, then,
and only then, Bluestones ('foreign' rocks) Stonehenge healing Creatures may begin.

You ******s Touch
the Stones, NOT
Me, this Time

O EBLIS